"Guess who's back, back again"...

Advertisement
You also don't have to be a giant piece of ****. Bet he's better at football then you are at your **** job
Dude relax and drink a beer. And I doubt it. I’ve never seen a guy be on the field so little but every time he was on the field something bad happened. Like every time.

Only our fans feel the need to create threads constantly in an attempt to trash our players.

Guess what *******, even the worst of our players are more of a Cane than you or I ever will be.

Knowles has been a liability, we all know that, but you posted this because of what? You wanted to try and get a laugh at his expense? You wanted to get some likes?

Punk move, but par for the course for many here. Good job.

Has nothing to do with being sensitive and participation trophies. This dude signed to play football for the U, he’s been disappointing in that aspect and it’s been universally recognized as such.

But to simply try to humiliate him for no apparent reason other than to be a ******* scumbag is sad and pathetic.

Advertisement
Has nothing to do with being sensitive and participation trophies. This dude signed to play football for the U, he’s been disappointing in that aspect and it’s been universally recognized as such.

But to simply try to humiliate him for no apparent reason other than to be a ******* scumbag is sad and pathetic.

Yep. It's one thing to discuss a player in the context of competition but time after time people hammer this kid like he's a terrorist. He stinks but he's here and he's gonna give it his best shot.

Last edited:

Perfectly stated

Advertisement

I’m sorry what? Humiliate? Jesus Christ we’re talking about football and getting burnt, out of position and missing tackles EVERYTIME he’s on the field. Get a grip on life there is more important things going on in life. It’s just a sport. Cry me a river you freaking lib.

Hoè shît is what motivated this thread.
Beating a dead horse just to laugh at one of our own players for what?

Some of you act like if you where ever offered a scholarship at UM, even if you were a subpar athlete, you wouldnt take it unless you were ST26 reincarnated!

Some of our best players will miss tackles next fall. Its happens. No need for a thread like this, especially in spring. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, isnt that DJ hes trying to tackle in the open field!? There are guys who will go on the play on sundays who will also miss the tackle.

Advertisement
Excited to see what he can do with his senior campaign.. Expect big things!

The point of this is?

Other than trying to embarrass players who are already better players than CIS posters will ever be?
I didn't have my tuition paid to play football for my university. Comes with the territory. Can't handle the criticism, get the fück out of the spotlight. Facts

Advertisement
I don't think this is a fair representation of Knowles yesterday. He did quite a few good things. Ya'll are determined to jump all over him whenever he doesn't make a play. I saw Gurvan Hall miss a tackle too. It happens. Knowles actually did some solid work out there, and he deserves a shout out for it. Knowles is never gonna be good enough to start but I anticipate he earns some PT this year. He looked better.

Only our fans feel the need to create threads constantly in an attempt to trash our players.

Guess what *******, even the worst of our players are more of a Cane than you or I ever will be.

Knowles has been a liability, we all know that, but you posted this because of what? You wanted to try and get a laugh at his expense? You wanted to get some likes?

Punk move, but par for the course for many here. Good job.
GTFOH...stop being so soft. I blame the coaches. You put that product on the field, it's fair game to critique. I like Robert Knowles the human being and student. I Don't like Robert Knowles the football player.

Knowles made his well known “plays”at the spring game.... but I also saw him have a couple of good plays including a great deflection and a solid tackle up the middle for no gain

Advertisement
Back