Coaching Guess Who Is Back From The Dead

Advertisement
He would never call a shotgun QB sneek on 4th & goal against the best D line in CFB. That's all I need to know.
I said it in the game thread. I couldn’t believe he ran that shotgun sneak there against them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane Kiffin was meant to be the Head coach at Miami, all the stars aligned after Richt retired but we choose Diaz instead 😭. Lane Kiffin dropped 48 on Saban year 1 at Ole miss btw...
Kiffin failed at Tennessee, failed at USC and was middling at Florida Atlantic. He's got a .500 record at Ole Miss.

Black Panther Avengers GIF

Advertisement
I was calling for Freeze the second Richt stepped down. And Lane was my second choice. We gotta get a seasoned offensive mind in here.

Kiffin failed at Tennessee, failed at USC and was middling at Florida Atlantic. He's got a .500 record at Ole Miss.

Black Panther Avengers GIF
Maybe he learned, I don’t know… what we have now isn’t going to get us there. If we are serious about winning then Freeze is that guy.

Advertisement
UCLA looks pretty impressive. Their Defense has improved and their run game, in Chip Kelly fashion, is pretty freaking good. The portal has helped them a lot.

UCLA looks pretty impressive. Their Defense has improved and their run game, in Chip Kelly fashion, is pretty freaking good. The portal has helped them a lot.
People forget how bad they were when Chip got there. DTR couldn’t hit water off a boat.

Advertisement
Back