Guess where TVD will end up!

Just for kicks. Miami, lol. Next year's schedule is extremely favorable. He knows he has a talented O Line here. He tests waters to see if he can get a better deal but both he and Miami realize it is in best interest for him to play second year in Dawson's system. He withdraws name from portal. CIS goes bat chit crazy. Would be a typical Miami thing. Not going to happen probably but wouldn't rule it out. Think Brian Balom. I don't see us rolling out with Emory next year and thinking we going to be anything other than 7-5 at best and probably worse. I am not convinced Brown is an NCAA quarterback either. So you either pray on a transfer to win big in first year or you bank on a healthier TVD.
He’s probably not going to find a better situation in terms of personnel, but the relationship is over. Zero shot. He’s probably looking for a scheme that he’s more comfortable in.

People saying Rutgers or other low P5 / G5 schools are delusional. Lot of good schools need a one year rental QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Iowa
NC State
Wisconsin
Nebraska
Tulane
Kentucky
I think his best landing spots are mostly BIG10 teams. Iowa and Nebraska stand out to me. Rhule says good QB cost 1+ million. Wouldn’t be surprised to see TVD be a target. Indiana would be perfect for him too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD playing for Narduzzi would be hilarious.

How many picks would it take before Narduzzi pops a blood vessel?

Haha. Corch Dooz realizing bringing Matt Canada back and spending his entire "NIL budget" on TVD may have been a mistake. The tinted glasses hiding that every blood vessel in his eyes have simultaneously burst.

Screenshot_20231202_170459_Google.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back