Guess where TVD will end up!

Advertisement
dawson ain't leaving and even if he did now way those two reunite
Dawson is done here at the end of the season.

Not happy with the amount of meddling by Mario and his boyfriend (Mirabal), and his ideas to fix TVD (limit the thinking by speeding up the pace of the game) has been nixed in order to play “complementary football”.

He’s also getting some heat internally for not being able to script plays to start games to get TVD in rhythm. While this is well deserved, you can’t really roast his *** if one of the fixes he’s pitched has been declined. As a professional, he should be able to come up with a scheme (it’s been 5-weeks) to mask some of this **** and he just can’t.

Two things -

^ I believe it’s true that he’s unhappy, but the source is biased. To me, this is a bit of CYA as the season ends on a major thud. Like Gattis, the stink of this type of prolonged failure is brutal for the resume.
^ TVD’s inability to develop as a player claims yet another OC’s career. It’s no secret I have a personal dislike for him, and this only strengthens my criticism that he’s an unaccountable *** clown.

Believe what you wish, and **** all of your mothers.

Advertisement
TVD will most likely go to a program that will run an offense that will utilize his skill set correctly.

If he stays healthy, he will have a great season next year.

Can’t wait to bump this thread next season.
already setting it up to say it was the coaches fault if he does good next year, great long mope play

tvd had every chance to be successful here... and he was successful here until he forgot what color jersey we wear and turned it over at the worst clip in America.

hope he does good and he probably will, but it won't be because another program utilized him "correctly", it'll be because he got his **** together and took care of the ball

already setting it up to say it was the coaches fault if he does good next year, great long mope play

tvd had every chance to be successful here... and he was successful here until he forgot what color jersey we wear and turned it over at the worst clip in America.

hope he does good and he probably will, but it won't be because another program utilized him "correctly", it'll be because he got his **** together and took care of the ball
I see that no matter what, you will slurp Mario til the bitter end. You’re already setting it up so you bear no fault for sharting all over him. But I’ll pull the receipts on you next season.

TVD was ACC Offensive Freshman of the Year under Lashlee’s guidance. Mario destroyed his confidence like he does most QB’s by being stubborn and going ultra-conservative with no creative plays on offense from the 6th game to the 10th game of the season.

TVD played with some serious injuries and took brutal hit after brutal hit. Some OL we have that almost got him murked on numerous occasions.

I see that no matter what, you will slurp Mario til the bitter end. You’re already setting it up so you bear no fault for sharting all over him. But I’ll pull the receipts on you next season.

TVD was ACC Offensive Freshman of the Year under Lashlee’s guidance. Mario destroyed his confidence like he does most QB’s by being stubborn and going ultra-conservative with no creative plays on offense from the 6th game to the 10th game of the season.

TVD played with some serious injuries and took brutal hit after brutal hit. Some OL we have that almost got him murked on numerous occasions.
you don't even know what the **** you're talking about. if anything I'm defending Dawson here, but that is not something you're able to comprehend so pull your receipts all you want

i think TVD could be great, but you can't say we didn't put him in position to be successful when he averaged more than 3 turnovers per game in October and got benched for a true freshman in our biggest game of the year

He will go to a school much better than what many here think.

Washington would be a great fit with Deboar, and the way they like to stretch the field vertically.

Notre Dame could be in play, Louisville, SMU if Stone is out for awhile.. Syracuse or BC if he wants to go back closer to home. He will field much bigger options than Friggin UCONN.
ND????? I respectfully disagree. Time will tell.

Advertisement
you don't even know what the **** you're talking about. if anything I'm defending Dawson here, but that is not something you're able to comprehend so pull your receipts all you want

i think TVD could be great, but you can't say we didn't put him in position to be successful when he averaged more than 3 turnovers per game in October and got benched for a true freshman in our biggest game of the year
What are you defending Dawson for? Another failed OC under the watch of Mario Cristobal.

Also, we DIDN’T put TVD in position to be successful. Bunch sets and slow developing plays are not his forte.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What are you defending Dawson for? Another failed OC under the watch of Mario Cristobal.

Also, we DIDN’T put TVD in position to be successful. Bunch sets and slow developing plays are not his forte.

No motion either. It came back in the BC game, where the **** was it before????

No motion either. It came back in the BC game, where the **** was it before????
No doubt about it. But it’s easier for some of these dudes to defend their sacred cow at all costs, than to be honest and admit that our head corch had his fingerprints all over our O for a large part of the season. It’s no coincidence that it was our worst offensive stretch of the season.

Advertisement
Back