GT info/Miami info

Gtfan

Recruit
GT fan here. Not on here to start anything. Just wondering if y'all have any info on your team, what positions should GT worry about, what are the weaker positions etc. what worries do the fans have about GT or confidence? Do y'all have any injuries of guys that will miss against GT?

I'll give some info on GT, I'm of the belief most fan bases know nothing about the fan base they are playing unless they have studied the them.

GT is pretty strong on the OL our LG was an espn 300 player and has already received ACC OL of the week once this year, our center has also won that award and our 6"7 RT has won that award this year. So 3 of our 4 games we have had an OL win the ACC OL of the week award. Our tackles on offense would probably be our weaker spots. We had three injured OL guys out recently, but 2 of them are back and maybe all 3. Our QB is very good in our system, our Bback is a strong runner but sometimes dances at the hole to much. Our WR's are very good blockers but aren't these all star type guys in the passing game, although they have pretty sure hands. AB's haven't done much because teams are selling out to stop the ball on the perimeter.

On D our strength is the secondary. DE is getting better for us compared to prior years. DT's aren't anything special but they have improved majorly from last year. LB's need to get their eyes better because they keep getting out of place.

IMO this is a game that could go anyway, and shouldn't be a cakewalk for either team. I think the costal will come down to GT, Miami, or VT.

If y'all have any questions I will try to answer.

Advertisement
GT fan here. Not on here to start anything. Just wondering if y'all have any info on your team, what positions should GT worry about, what are the weaker positions etc. what worries do the fans have about GT or confidence? Do y'all have any injuries of guys that will miss against GT?

I'll give some info on GT, I'm of the belief most fan bases know nothing about the fan base they are playing unless they have studied the them.

GT is pretty strong on the OL our LG was an espn 300 player and has already received ACC OL of the week once this year, our center has also won that award and our 6"7 RT has won that award this year. So 3 of our 4 games we have had an OL win the ACC OL of the week award. Our tackles on offense would probably be our weaker spots. We had three injured OL guys out recently, but 2 of them are back and maybe all 3. Our QB is very good in our system, our Bback is a strong runner but sometimes dances at the hole to much. Our WR's are very good blockers but aren't these all star type guys in the passing game, although they have pretty sure hands. AB's haven't done much because teams are selling out to stop the ball on the perimeter.

On D our strength is the secondary. DE is getting better for us compared to prior years. DT's aren't anything special but they have improved majorly from last year. LB's need to get their eyes better because they keep getting out of place.

IMO this is a game that could go anyway, and shouldn't be a cakewalk for either team. I think the costal will come down to GT, Miami, or VT.

Westendzone.com has better posters for these kind of stuff. You're welcome.

Yeah, those are the Xs and Os guys, I'd hit them up for some info.

Advertisement
Did the Japanese sit with guys at Pearl Harbor before they bombed them? The **** You Want Cuh

Didn't know OL can win weekly awards for cutting guys at the knee instead of actually blocking someone

If some don't want me making this thread that's perfectly fine. Mods please delete this thread if you think it's best.

Advertisement

You should absolutely avoid throwing at Robert Knowles. Future hall of famer.

giphy.gif

Good Post .....in watching Ga Tech the biggest thing i noticed is how much this team relies on the running of the 1st year QB......he does a real good job in this system.....I think there is a huge drop-off from Mills to this years up back in there system.........I believe this years team is running a lot more pulling and counter run scheme looks ........imo it is vital to win first down vs this team i also think you need to go after the QB and make him get rid of the ball i believe he is the biggest threat and overall i did not see the team speed in there playmakers that i normally do........the first tackle is Crucial vs this team they thrive on missed tackles........down and distance is the key vs GaTech and will be saturday.......the biggest obstacle for Tech on saturday will be can they handle the Miami front 4 the biggest obstacle for Miami will be there linebacker play which has been below average........Defensively Ga Techs strength is the play of there DB's the front 7 is very limited the DT play is average at best ....they are very cerebral but will have a very difficult time with Rosier because of there lack of team speed........Overall Tech needs to win the LOS on offense and limit Miamis possessions on there offense in order to win.......Miami returns 8 out of 11 starters on defense ......should be an interesting game.......Key for Miami is to win 1st down on defense and do not let the QB beat "U" because he is there best player by far........

You should absolutely avoid throwing at Robert Knowles. Future hall of famer.

Lmaoooooooo!!!!

Advertisement
Don't think you'll be able to score enough points to keep up, we have too many weapons on offense. 8, 12, 24, 27, 82, 3, 4, and two big *** receivers we are just learning how to use.

Classy Miami fans strike again. No telling how many of you all have chinstrap beards and call everyone, "Bro."

Advertisement

Is Marshall the best QB PJ has ever had? He's looked great in both games I've watched.

WEZ doesn't put up with **** like this for a single moment.

And you know better.

Is Marshall the best QB PJ has ever had? He's looked great in both games I've watched.
Still a little to early to tell. Justin Thomas was pretty good. I do like that Marshall gets down hill better than Thomas did though.

Advertisement
Back