GT got me worried

avicenna75

Freshman
I guess after watching Golden's defense (and Shannon in '08) get shredded by GT annually for 300+ yards on the ground, I'm always weary going into this game. The lack of experience on the front 7 playing against this offense has me concerned. I think Chad T is the only one with meaningful experience.

Expect man coverage 99% of the time, so you know Paul Johnson will try to take advantage advantage of our aggressive linebackers.

I'm curious if Manny Diaz has ever faced this defense.

I like the fact we have guys like Mcintosh and Willis who are quick and hopefully play the cut blocks.

Go canes!

Advertisement
I was hoping this was a ,"someone tell me we will roll" thread. I'm quite disappointed.

I guess after watching Golden's defense (and Shannon in '08) get shredded by GT annually for 300+ yards on the ground, I'm always weary going into this game. The lack of experience on the front 7 playing against this offense has me concerned. I think Chad T is the only one with meaningful experience.

Expect man coverage 99% of the time, so you know Paul Johnson will try to take advantage advantage of our aggressive linebackers.

I like the fact we have guys like Mcintosh and Willis who are quick and hopefully play the cut blocks.

Go canes!

If Golden Al and No'D were running this team, I'd be betting on Tech to beat the spread.

The taint from the ***** Machine and the Ice Cream socials still has people spooked. Richt has met Tech more times than we can count, and he's beat them all but once, iirc. With UGA's players. Not State of Miami kids.

I have confidence in Richt's game planning experience against Tech and in this staff. You should too.

Advertisement

Go canes!

If Golden Al and No'D were running this team, I'd be betting on Tech to beat the spread.

The taint from the ***** Machine and the Ice Cream socials still has people spooked. Richt has met Tech more times than we can count, and he's beat them all but once, iirc. With UGA's players. Not State of Miami kids.

I have confidence in Richt's game planning experience against Tech and in this staff. You should too.

Golden went 4-1. He beat them all but once too.

He's going to let Manny go Manny on GT, and destroy the option with penetration. Their OL won't know where the pressure is coming from.

Advertisement
OP lives in Cincinnati but put up shutters already in preparation of Hurricane Matthew. Better safe than sorry!

1111.jpg

Advertisement
Way too many soft *** b*tches still think Folden is coaching this team... Smfh

I just wish some of you ***** would just jump already...

Advertisement
OP is probably a Georgia fan. He is worried to see Richt hang 50 on GT and have UGA fans calling for the head of UGA athletic director

Advertisement
Back