GT game time (six day hold)

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
We'll find out today, but there are 2 ACC games on a six day hold. Us, and FSU-Duke. FSU and and Duke both lost yesterday. Obviously, we will get the better slot. There are 3 SEC games with a 6-day hold as well. I wouldn't be shocked if we get a night ESPN game. Those haven't been given out yet. 330 ESPN or ABC is Texas-OU. 330 ESPN 2 is taken. We could be the other 330 ESPN or ABC game, but I wouldn't rule out a night game.

Advertisement
I think it was already mentioned that it would be noon or 3:30.

So after last night it's almost guaranteed as a 3:30 kick.

Isn’t it suppose to be a black out party... all black uniforms or is that the VT game?

Game time has been set to 3:30 on ABC. let’s ride fellas!
295EFB38-F370-4386-99C8-03A0A82BA2B3.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
You're right, it was said it's Noon or 330. Looking at the schedule, I don't see how it's noon. FSU will be noon on Raycom or whatever. We'll be 330 on ABC or ESPN.

Advertisement
With the afternoon sun, which sections are the better ones to sit in for the lower level? Thanks.

Good, I can work in the morning then go to the game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf are we wearing so much Green? Smh..
Because the last two non-interim HCs were orange obsessed, especially Shannon. Take a look the U2 documentary and you will see the Green was much more prominently featured at the turn of the century.

Wtf are we wearing so much Green? Smh..
Because the last two non-interim HCs were orange obsessed, especially Shannon. Take a look the U2 documentary and you will see the Green was much more prominently featured at the turn of the century.

You don't have clue about what you're talking about. Stick to bashing Herbstreit, weirdo.

Advertisement
Back