GT game time (six day hold)

Wtf are we wearing so much Green? Smh..
Because the last two non-interim HCs were orange obsessed, especially Shannon. Take a look the U2 documentary and you will see the Green was much more prominently featured at the turn of the century.

You don't have clue about what you're talking about. Stick to bashing Herbstreit, weirdo.

LOL no he is dead on. Also Green is the other school color besides orange . We wore the crap out of green in the early 00's so I love it.

Advertisement
We didn't wear green from the mid/late 70s to 1998, so I understand why a lot of people don't like it. I personally wish we only wore it once a year, but whatever.

With the afternoon sun, which sections are the better ones to sit in for the lower level? Thanks.

Hard Rock roof shades every section except lower bowl visitor sideline and after 4:30pm they are in shade as well.

Can you give me any info on parking around the stadium? How much should I anticipate spending? Thanks in advance, congrats on the win yesterday, and here's to a hard-fought, injury-free game on Satuday

With the afternoon sun, which sections are the better ones to sit in for the lower level? Thanks.

Hard Rock roof shades every section except lower bowl visitor sideline and after 4:30pm they are in shade as well.

Can you give me any info on parking around the stadium? How much should I anticipate spending? Thanks in advance, congrats on the win yesterday, and here's to a hard-fought, injury-free game on Satuday

The inside lots, those closest to the stadium, are parking pass only I believe. The outside lots are cash lots and I believe you're looking at something like $25 - $30 to get in.

The inside lots, those closest to the stadium, are parking pass only I believe. The outside lots are cash lots and I believe you're looking at something like $25 - $30 to get in.

You da man! Thanks

Advertisement
We'll find out today, but there are 2 ACC games on a six day hold. Us, and FSU-Duke. FSU and and Duke both lost yesterday. Obviously, we will get the better slot. There are 3 SEC games with a 6-day hold as well. I wouldn't be shocked if we get a night ESPN game. Those haven't been given out yet. 330 ESPN or ABC is Texas-OU. 330 ESPN 2 is taken. We could be the other 330 ESPN or ABC game, but I wouldn't rule out a night game.

The game is set. 3:30 on ABC. hUh. Or ESPN for those who aren't in the region of the Miami vs. GA Tech game.

We didn't wear green from the mid/late 70s to 1998, so I understand why a lot of people don't like it. I personally wish we only wore it once a year, but whatever.

Isn't Miami's school colors Orange and Green. duh. So why not wear the green uniforms at least THREE times during the season. hUh.

BLUE LOT

Isn't Miami's school colors Orange and Green. duh. So why not wear the green uniforms at least THREE times during the season. hUh.

Most schools have 2 jerseys. A home and away. Maybe an alternate. I'm fine with green being the alternate, I don't want it half the season.

Advertisement

Most schools have 2 jerseys. A home and away. Maybe an alternate. I'm fine with green being the alternate, I don't want it half the season.

This.

ORANGE, GREEN AND WHITE
UM’s school colors were selected in 1926. The colors of the Florida orange tree represent
UM. Orange symbolizes the fruit of the tree, green represents the leaves and white, the blossoms.

Personally, I don't like the jersey and the pants to be the same color, nor do I want the combo of orange and green.
That leaves a white jersey with ether green or orange pants or white pants with either a green or orange jersey.

Go **** yourself

Advertisement
More worried about gt than anyone else. They had a bye week, no Walton, run defense looks terrible.

Gonna be a tough one next Saturday

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back