GT Depth Chart

Advertisement
From what many have said, they’ve played pretty well until last week. Will be interesting to see which team shows up and it usually seems many teams give Miami their best.
Always(usually) is correct! That's why we (use to) have issues with average teams. I say (USE TO) cuz Miami o, temple, and a@m! We had no issues.

Always(usually) is correct! That's why we (use to) have issues with average teams. I say (USE TO) cuz Miami o, temple, and a@m! We had no issues.
Sure seems different this year. This week will be a good test to see if we’ve overcome the bye week blues AND playing down to the opponent.

Advertisement
IMG_6382.jpeg

They have some real talent at the skill positions, they will put some points up.

Besides the two fat bodies at nose tackle everyone else seem to be tiny
Those dudes ain't very good. Our OL and RBs vs. their front 7 is a BIGLY YUGE mismatch. We should run all over them. If they sell out the run, we will still run effectively, and can use the quick passing game for chunk yards in the exposed middle of the field.

If GT tries to push the ball downfield to keep up, they will turn it over. I expect them to try to dink and dunk us, use the play clock, and try to extend drives on 3rd down.

My original prediction was 44-21. If GT slows it down enough, I see more of a 38-14 type scenario. If they try to keep up, especially after going down, you're looking at 50 points for us, easily.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I went back and watched the GT / BG game. I feel unclean, as if I was left on Epstein’s island with D’Onofrio. GT has to be one of worst coaches defenses I’ve ever seen. The DL play is just one giant WTF! You have the NT at times trading A gaps and washes himself completely out of his assignment. The LB’ers obviously never took a geometry class and the DB’s want no part of playing physical football.

Offensively we need to abuse the RT & LT. Nether of them are starting quality players. I see this being a 38-10 kind of game maybe worse depending on if we decide to sweep the leg and go after their corners

From what many have said, they’ve played pretty well until last week. Will be interesting to see which team shows up and it usually seems many teams give Miami their best.
The game at Ol Miss was a one score game in the 4th. In the most blatant home cooking I have ever seen GT had three drives stalled by the first down chain breaking.. Yes, they had to stop drives 3 times for a chain. The last one happened AFTER halftime..

Advertisement
Back