GT Depth Chart

423Hurricane

I’m Well On My Way
Premium
IMG_0303.png

Just came across this and thought I’d post it for your viewing pleasure. Note their nose tackle Zeke Biggers.

Advertisement
Didnt realize Singleton was a freshman, they got alot of transfers at skill position but looks like he is leading them in receiving yds and Tds.. He is a major key in their explosive passing game.. 18 yards a catch

Who the guys of note? Singleton is their guy right? Is he the best receiver we’ve played aside from Evan Stewart ?

I think Leary and Blaylock were both pretty highly rated before transferring.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 259576
Just came across this and thought I’d post it for your viewing pleasure. Note their nose tackle Zeke Biggers.
I keep up with GT.. this last game was a punch in the dik.. It felt like a Collins loss and Brent Key would be a no nonsense guy (Played OL at GT) and that GT would be tough with a higher floor and perhaps not the highest ceiling. His recruiting has been great for GT this year but of course they are a year away. They have seemingly done well in the transfer portal but have also been plucked by SEC schools, in particular OlMiss who took two defensive starters. Their losses to the draft appear to have really taken away from the Defense.

Oh, they demoted their DC (last of the Collins holdovers) to safetys coach this past weekend. Hard to know what their scheme will be. King is playing well and as mentioned GT fans are already sweating Singleton getting portaled next year. Rutherford is another name to remember as a WR. He was their off season MVP but has been quite thus far.

I keep up with GT.. this last game was a punch in the dik.. It felt like a Collins loss and Brent Key would be a no nonsense guy (Played OL at GT) and that GT would be tough with a higher floor and perhaps not the highest ceiling. His recruiting has been great for GT this year but of course they are a year away. They have seemingly done well in the transfer portal but have also been plucked by SEC schools, in particular OlMiss who took two defensive starters. Their losses to the draft appear to have really taken away from the Defense.

Oh, they demoted their DC (last of the Collins holdovers) to safetys coach this past weekend. Hard to know what their scheme will be. King is playing well and as mentioned GT fans are already sweating Singleton getting portaled next year. Rutherford is another name to remember as a WR. He was their off season MVP but has been quite thus far.
From what many have said, they’ve played pretty well until last week. Will be interesting to see which team shows up and it usually seems many teams give Miami their best.

Advertisement
I’m just glad they don’t run that chop block scheme on the O they used to run under their former coach…or do they, still?

Advertisement
Back