GT at MIA 7PM ACCN, BSUN

Advertisement
Never use scram and corny back to back boomer.
You must have been that really annoying kid in school everyone hated that would crack lame jokes in class, desperate for attention, but you were the only one laughing. Meanwhile the girls paid you no attention and the athletes were waiting to stuff you in the trash can after class.

Advertisement
You must have been that really annoying kid in school everyone hated that would crack lame jokes in class, desperate for attention, but you were the only one laughing. Meanwhile the girls paid you no attention and the athletes were waiting to stuff you in the trash can after class.

Yeah I’m the guy who lamely called himself stoopid thinking it was hilarious.

Oh wait.

Advertisement
I know many of you probably have Bally sports. But being in north Florida this is the least amount of games I’ve been able to catch in a long time. Can’t remember the last time I had to resort to Reddit to watch this many games.
Right like 6 of 7 games are on Bally Sports and Directv is literally the only TV provider that carries them... and of course then it's blacked out on ESPN app... **** is annoying

Advertisement
Right like 6 of 7 games are on Bally Sports and Directv is literally the only TV provider that carries them... and of course then it's blacked out on ESPN app... **** is annoying
I have Comcast and Bally is the old Sunshine network.

Advertisement
He can’t help himself. It's his shtick, been at it a long time.
It just makes you cringe because it’s so unoriginal and tired and lacks any wit or creativity. There are some genuinely witty and hilarious posters on here. Then there’s that hack

Advertisement
Back