GT asking crowd for White Out on Saturday night

I figured that this would have been the game we would wear the Smoke with Orange helmets with GT's White Out, but we wore the Smoke with White this past week.

Nothing says we can't switch helmets. Maybe the energy of the team in the Smoke unis can keep rolling, just switch the helmets to the Orange.

smoke/orange helmet combo is horrible, imo. Smoke is a home game uni.

My guess is the white top and orange bottom. Can we at least wear that once this year?

Advertisement
are the opposing fans supposed to be courteous and grant this request as well?

Thank in advance.

Is Gameday going to be at this big time Coastal rivalry? The white out will just add to the electric environment that is Bobby Dodd Stadium. Hopefully, we can come out with the Golden Swag and keep it close!

Advertisement
Orange jerseys
white pants, above the knee
black cleats

Kinda like this:
EdReedSmall.jpg

smoke/orange helmet combo is horrible, imo. Smoke is a home game uni.
I thought the Smoke with regular helmet would look horrible, but it looked OK on TV. Don't knock it til you see it live, I guess.

And if we're the visitors, and the home team is doing a White Out, I don't see how you can rule out the Smoke uniform.

Advertisement
You guys ready to meet, fight, possibly hurt or kill one another and go to jail over a fu*king uniform combo thread??? Then your both retarded

Exactly my point. All I was saying is that I don't care what uni they wear as long as they win. 20 mins later this guy wants to meet me in a parking lot so we can throw down...makes sense.

You guys ready to meet, fight, possibly hurt or kill one another and go to jail over a fu*king uniform combo thread??? Then your both retarded

Exactly my point. All I was saying is that I don't care what uni they wear as long as they win. 20 mins later this guy wants to meet me in a parking lot so we can throw down...makes sense.

So what do you say? Let's meet before the Cincy game and end this punk ****.

Advertisement

See you there. I'll be the guy with the UM shirt.

See you there. I'll be the guy with the UM shirt.

It is like Fight Club, they are the same guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back