Gruden

The best part was when Gruden called for Jordan Phillips to be ejected from the game for lightly tossing that mouth breather to the ground.

Advertisement
lol he has turned down every nfl head coaching job that has been offered to him to stay at Espn. But he's going to come be an assistant for miami?

This.

If Gruden wanted to be at Miami, his agent would have contacted Blake James and Richt would be taking 1 year off to go backpacking. Miami as an assistant? Get real.

I am not sure which in funnier. the people being sarcastic or the people taking the sarcastic people seriously.

Advertisement
This thread is full of some straight up foolishness. Everyone knows that Gruden won't come in as OC unless Jay Gruden is brought in as OL Corch and OCIW. I don't care what Ferman is reporting.

It would be foolish to give into Gruden.

We can easily bring in Bellicheck as the DC if we make his good friend nick Saban the DL coach and HCIW.

Then we can go after Chip Kelly and offer him the OC and QB CIW.

lol he has turned down every nfl head coaching job that has been offered to him to stay at Espn. But he's going to come be an assistant for miami?

This.

If Gruden wanted to be at Miami, his agent would have contacted Blake James and Richt would be taking 1 year off to go backpacking. Miami as an assistant? Get real.

I am not sure which in funnier. the people being sarcastic or the people taking the sarcastic people seriously.

Sarcastic? This is the future of our beloved program, if people are joking around about that they should p!ss off to an fsu board. The Gruden is real, people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back