Growing pains vs being a terrible team

Advertisement
I have never seen a Miami team that did not have a F/G kicker..we can’t even count on a extra point..

Has anyone gotten better since the beginning of the season? This entire team has regressed. We’re a fumbled punt away from beating Florida. And week 7 we lost to GT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaq and Pinckney cost themselves a draft spot by coming back and putting this **** on film this year. Campbell should start over Donaldson, he was the better player today.
Shaq made some plays today but that dropped int hurt and he blocks himself a lot. Again, that to me is coaching.

THESE ARE NOT GROWING PAINS! THIS IS BAD COACHING AND SHOULD BE SIMPLE FOR ANY HUMAN BEING WITH AT LEAST 1 BRAIN CELL TO SEE!

Worst coached team ive ever seen. By a mile

It’s been terrible. Should be able to see growth and that’s just not happening.
I don’t think the LB play..in particular shaq and pickney has fell off..the depth no question has with steed, Jennings and Joyner all being out..but some change the player progression settinggd

I don’t think the LB play..in particular shaq and pickney has fell off..the depth no question has with steed, Jennings and Joyner all being out..but some change the player progression settinggd
I think we miss a mike smith way more than I thought we would.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You want to be like the 2001 team or the closest you can get. I not sure one player on this team would start for that team. We have a handful of talented kids the rest are average or below. Ultimately the coaches are to blame for the bad recruiting. We have one really good punter, WR and TE. Probably the worst Canes team in 30 or 40 years. It's not getting much better without coaches who can recruit. This team sucks never mind being out coached. It used to be Miami 3 star players were really 4 star players from somewhere else, I think that's all changed now. IMO our 3 best players don't come from Miami. I have my own thought why.
What that 2001 team would do to this omnishambles is illegal in all 50 States.

Yes there are plenty hiding. Miami will not fire him year . The only prayer he has is to fire everyone and start over but i know for a fact he wont.
There is 0 chance he’s fired and I was a supporter but this is a terribly coached football team. There must be major changes to this entire operation.

Advertisement
Back