Groundhog Day

Again you are the only *****ing here not me. Call up other programs and tell them to win more if you want things to change.

That’s it, you cracked the case! Just call up some folks and tell them to win more will fix this boring *** ish. You got two prime time games right now unwatchable bc they aren’t even close to competitive. What kinda weirdo gets off to watching this **** over and over?

Advertisement
Teams like Alabama, Clemson, UGA, LSU, other SEC teams, and OSU have way more money and have perfected the art of cheating and paying big salaries to player’s families. The NCCA tacitly approves by looking the other way and not enforcing or selectively enforcing. I mean they had LSU dead to rights last year and did nothing.

The rest of us have to figure out how to do more with less, and what cheating we do we have to be extra careful because the NCAA won’t look the other way.

With the right coaching staff, better talent evaluation and selection, and wise allocation of limited resources, we can compete due to location and talent pool, but everything has to fall into place perfectly.

Clemson and Bama and OSU have like 50 people as analysts. No amount of recruiting is gonna overcome that. Not to mention they are always going to recruit inthe top ten as well. I wish what u are saying is true but I just don’t know if that’s really true anymore.

That’s it, you cracked the case! Just call up some folks and tell them to win more will fix this boring *** ish. You got two prime time games right now unwatchable bc they aren’t even close to competitive. What kinda weirdo gets off to watching this **** over and over?
“Weirdos” who enjoy football no matter who is playing

BTW OP wasn't Complaining about CFB itself, But the same Teams being in the Playoffs every year (sure we are a little jealous) But Alabama vs Clemson Again???? Really??? Chicago Cane You bring Stupidity and Not Understanding a Simple Observation TO A NEW LEVEL! Maybe You Need to Go Bed or Start Drinking Heavily!

Advertisement
“Weirdos” who enjoy football no matter who is playing

I saw your post before u changed it. You basically are taking it personally that I happen to think watching Bama OSU and Clemson every year is boring. As if that is an affront to your manhood. You got insecurity problems dude.

Clemson and Bama and OSU have like 50 people as analysts. No amount of recruiting is gonna overcome that. Not to mention they are always going to recruit inthe top ten as well. I wish what u are saying is true but I just don’t know if that’s really true anymore.
Well yeah that’s where that extra money comes into play, so when they have that - plus paying the players family is like $100-200k a year or more so the 4-5* kids will come - yeah they’ve got a huge advantage, and the NCAA just doesn’t give a shlt.

But I’ve always believed that any problem can be overcome, and we can skin this cat, but we’ve got to be perfect and precise. We just have to be a whole lot better and a whole lot more efficient. Nobody said it was going to be easy though. It’s going to be extremely hard.

Agreed. It’s a 3 team sport. It’s becoming stale. And that’s just for folks who live east of the Mississippi. Imagine the fan apathy out West. Maybe Texas A&M does something because they have the cash and resources.

Advertisement
I'm Putting on ReRuns Of Gilligans Island THATS How Bad These 2 Games Are! Maybe L$U and Texas A/M will be a Decent Game! Looking Forward to Miami Playing Next week!

Man I love college ball but ffs it’s like the same **** season over and over again, same teams winning and dominating and making the CFP.

It’s really a bad product when you are watching the same ish year after year.

And yea part of it is I’m tired of us not being there, but I don’t see how watching the same season over and over is good for fans of the sport in general. And I dunno how it’s gonna change, but there needs to be at least SOME more parity.
Fans only complain about parity when their teams suck. That’s fact.

I’m sure other fans was saying the same chit about us, Oklahoma, PSU, and ND in the 80’s. I’m sure other fans was saying the same chit about USC during the mid 2000’s. I’m going to assume every **** on here, myself included, would be just fine if Miami was in the top 4 every single season, and we were either winning or competing for the Nat’l title yearly. I know I sure didn’t give af about it during our hey day, just like I truly enjoyed being a Bulls fan in the 90’s.

Advertisement
Back