Groundhog Day

fedupcane

Banned
Banned
Man I love college ball but ffs it’s like the same **** season over and over again, same teams winning and dominating and making the CFP.

It’s really a bad product when you are watching the same ish year after year.

And yea part of it is I’m tired of us not being there, but I don’t see how watching the same season over and over is good for fans of the sport in general. And I dunno how it’s gonna change, but there needs to be at least SOME more parity.

Advertisement
Man I love college ball but ffs it’s like the same **** season over and over again, same teams winning and dominating and making the CFP.

It’s really a bad product when you are watching the same ish year after year.

And yea part of it is I’m tired of us not being there, but I don’t see how watching the same season over and over is good for fans of the sport in general. And I dunno how it’s gonna change, but there needs to be at least SOME more parity.
You love college football yet you are *****ing about it. Ok then.

You love college football yet you are *****ing about it. Ok then.

So you enjoy watching the same movie over and over? I love the game and the Canes but as things are currently it’s just corny and lame. So yes I love college football as a historically great game with the best rivalries and fan bases, but the current state of three elite teams and everyone else is just pointless.

So you enjoy watching the same movie over and over? I love the game and the Canes but as things are currently it’s just corny and lame. So yes I love college football as a historically great game with the best rivalries and fan bases, but the current state of three elite teams and everyone else is just pointless.
Just sit back, relax, and enjoy football. You aren’t enjoying LSU who rolled all last year suck big time this year?

Advertisement
Chicago Cane 199: You Dumbass! If You love CFB like the Original Poster stated Then You Want Competition!!! DUH!!! I like that the Op mentioned Miami not being one of those teams Sucks! Honest Post by fedupcane! Dopey! You are Clueless 199! Love My Canes!

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy football. You aren’t enjoying LSU who rolled all last year suck big time this year?

LOL it’s the same season every year how do u get excited about this? Every year it’s gonna be Bama clemdump taint and some wildcard team. Boring as **** now.

I could watch Memphis belle and remember the titans over and over for eternity

LOL it’s the same season every year how do u get excited about this? Every year it’s gonna be Bama clemdump taint and some wildcard team. Boring as **** now.
Then stop watching football if you want to complain. I can’t believe you are *****ing about this out all the things to complain about.

Advertisement
Then stop watching football if you want to complain.

Lol Man U so triggered bc you sit there with your Pom poms getting hard over the same story over and over like a little kid at bed time. Look how mad you got bc I happen to think sports where the same season happens every year is boring as ****.

Chicago Cane 199: You Dumbass! If You love CFB like the Original Poster stated Then You Want Competition!!! DUH!!! I like that the Op mentioned Miami not being one of those teams Sucks! Honest Post by fedupcane! Dopey! You are Clueless 199! Love My Canes!
Lol ok buddy. Might want to get my name right if you want to call me out next time.

Advertisement
Lol Man U so triggered bc you sit there with your Pom poms getting hard over the same story over and over like a little kid at bed time. Look how mad you got bc I happen to think sports where the same season happens every year is boring as ****.
You are calling me triggered when you are *****ing about college football? Go to bed you are drunk.

some serious snowflakes getting mad bc their dumbasses fall for the same story every year thinking it’s cool. Lmfao, so triggered.

This Dope Chicago Cane gives me a Dumb Reaction BTW his post Among the Worst in Years! Seems like a Real Dummy!

Advertisement
You are calling me triggered when you are *****ing about college football? Go to bed you are drunk.

Lol u getting sooooo mad to the point where like a little kid u say “fine then don’t watch it!” Hahahaha totally corny weirdo. It’s ok man, your masculinity ain’t being challenged bc I said I’m sick of watching Bama and OSU in the CFP every year.

Teams like Alabama, Clemson, UGA, LSU, other SEC teams, and OSU have way more money and have perfected the art of cheating and paying big salaries to player’s families. The NCCA tacitly approves by looking the other way and not enforcing or selectively enforcing. I mean they had LSU dead to rights last year and did nothing.

The rest of us have to figure out how to do more with less, and what cheating we do we have to be extra careful because the NCAA won’t look the other way.

With the right coaching staff, better talent evaluation and selection, and wise allocation of limited resources, we can compete due to location and talent pool, but everything has to fall into place perfectly.

Advertisement
Back