Griffin next year

#26-MEAST

Junior
I see him doing work like this big tall cat manziel tosses the rock to. Anyone elso see him being a throw it to me whenever you want player?

Advertisement
To be honest I see him being just like Mike Evans and the way Texas AM is using him. He's gonna be impossible to jam and with his wingspan height, it's gonna be a nightmare mismatch for any DB.

Advertisement
Dude has bunnies. I don't see how dbs could consistantly jump with him. He's the perfect safety net for our 1st year starter at QB next season.

There was some stuff about his not getting it done and his coach being upset with him on this sight so I wrote him off. Was that just rumor?

There was some stuff about his not getting it done and his coach being upset with him on this sight so I wrote him off. Was that just rumor?

Why would you rush to judgement if you're unsure of the information being fact? Talk about jumping the gun.

A lot of talk he won't be coming here. At this point, I'm not expecting him and will be happy if he gets here.

Advertisement
Smokey = Lol

We got Corn in and few others after the whistle.. You win some you lose some. opens up more ships for other guys who "want" to be here.

I've never counted on him being here but that's just my own personal opinion, no inside info. I would be pleasantly surprised if he takes the field for us.

Advertisement
I see Derrick Griffin being a Kelvin Benjamin type w/ more athleticism which is crazy to say but it's true.

He would make our red zone offense unstoppable.

Advertisement
My issue with the July update by sotu, is that it was in July, before school or prep school started.

My issue with the July update by sotu, is that it was in July, before school or prep school started.

There are no other updates. Pete has stated he is in prep school. At this point, its just posters talking.

I don't think there is literally anything, nothing, nada that has been printed that indicates he isn't enrolled and doing what he needs to do.

There are no other updates. Pete has stated he is in prep school. At this point, its just posters talking.

I don't think there is literally anything, nothing, nada that has been printed that indicates he isn't enrolled and doing what he needs to do.

at this point no "new" news is good news

Advertisement
Back