Griffin Confident He Will Be at UM. 247 article.

Advertisement
-quotes his twitter, “I NEED SOMEBODY TO KEEP ME UPDATED I GOT 50 DAYS TO I ARRIVE IN MIAMI I WANNA KEEP COUNT IM FA SHO GOING TO QUALIFY,”
-since not qualifying in the fall, he's been getting grades up and also training at a Houston facility 4 days a week
-currently about 230 lb, wants more muscle but no more weight, preparing for UM basketball season
-got 15 on first ACT, needs at least 16 to qualify, hopes he got it with october test

-quotes his twitter, “I NEED SOMEBODY TO KEEP ME UPDATED I GOT 50 DAYS TO I ARRIVE IN MIAMI I WANNA KEEP COUNT IM FA SHO GOING TO QUALIFY,”
-since not qualifying in the fall, he's been getting grades up and also training at a Houston facility 4 days a week
-currently about 230 lb, wants more muscle but no more weight, preparing for UM basketball season
-got 15 on first ACT, needs at least 16 to qualify, HOPES he got it with october test
mmmm....
for the record scores came out yesterday according to my nephew

Advertisement
How hard can it be to get one more point?

It all depends on how much he studied on the first and second test. I took my first ACT without preparing really well & scored 20. The next time I studied better and improved my score by 5 points. Lets just hope he prepared better this time.

Advertisement
-got 15 on first ACT, needs at least 16 to qualify, HOPES he got it with october test
mmmm....
for the record scores came out yesterday according to my nephew

The whole article except the tweet is from n September article.

Man I PRAY this kid makes it in. And Lockley. We need some big fast bodies that can catch the ball over the middle. This kid will be LETHAL in the Redzone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
246.gif

If I remember correctly, the ACT takes the composite score. If this is true he should be ok, but if not I will be praying.

46.gif

Advertisement
Back