Gregory Rousseau Spring Highlights

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Interesting player

[HUDL]video/3/6059454/59210340176bea1018e3c3c4[/HUDL]

Advertisement
He will fill out but I view him like Faalele. It will take him 2 maybe 3 years before I see him making a real impact on the field at the College Level

He's playing closer to the ball this spring. Was hard to evaluate him too much as a DE when his film was all at DB sophomore year.

Advertisement
His frame is earily similar to Leonard Floyd when richt was recruiting an underrated gem out of Georgia

Interesting player

Im no expert but I dont like his actual play of film I do like his size and hopefully the coaches can bring the beast out of him..........before I get downvoted (which I will probably) not every player we get is going to pan out we and I know this. Im saying as of right now............i know hes a 2-3 years away and maybe becomes a savage but I dont like what I see right now

Advertisement
Interesting player

Im no expert but I dont like his actual play of film I do like his size and hopefully the coaches can bring the beast out of him..........before I get downvoted (which I will probably) not every player we get is going to pan out we and I know this. Im saying as of right now............i know hes a 2-3 years away and maybe becomes a savage but I dont like what I see right now
[TWEET]856220350601973760[/TWEET]

This clip is a better indication of what he can do

Interesting player

I like this film and I've seen it before I love his speed too but if there asking him to be a DE he is like 50 lbs away. Let's see what happens like dmoney said Manny recruits speed which I prefer so I'm good if he has speed but I know its 50/50 because its a project he's mad raw

Interesting player

I like this film and I've seen it before I love his speed too but if there asking him to be a DE he is like 50 lbs away. Let's see what happens like dmoney said Manny recruits speed which I prefer so I'm good if he has speed but I know its 50/50 because its a project he's mad raw

Yeah he's got time to grow, as of march he was 6'6.5 215 pounds

Advertisement
Interesting player

I agree. He's the one take I'm not thrilled about , especially with all the front 7 talent down here.

The whole potential thing is scary , it's risky . That being said he has an unreal ceiling , freak athlete,guys with that much length can't move like this. It'll take 2-3 years but we shall see .

This could be a steal in the long run.

Last edited:
Kid is going into his senior year people. He could easily put on 30 pounds by this time next year. He won't be on campus for 12 months. He won't need to play right away but would be a beast on special teams while he gets his weight up. Could be 250 by his sophomore year. Some of these kids don't get the kind of nutrition athletes need. I know from experience how you easily put on weight in a college weight program. Gained 30 pounds my first full year in college at unlv.. back home moms cooked what pops liked and me and my siblings had no choice but to eat that lol.

Interesting player

Agree. Not sure what is impressive in this film. Looks borderline D-1 here tbh, and nowhere close to getting real minutes at Miami. Like his frame and awareness, but needs a couple of years of coaching in him before he's ready to play.

Advertisement
Interesting player

Much better film. Looks like a Miami prospect there.

How can so many come on here and question Kool and Diaz's evaluation of this kid? DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD OFFER A KID THEY DIDN'T SEE COMPETING UNTIL 3-4 YEARS DOWN THE DAM ROAD!! I know it's an opinion board, but to so strongly question Kool's eval is like telling your Doctor you trust your own analysis of your blood work over his. Rousseau is a highly skilled guy, especially for his length and I'm putting my money on Kool and Diaz to develop him to his potential.

How can so many come on here and question Kool and Diaz's evaluation of this kid? DO YOU REALLY THINK THEY WOULD OFFER A KID THEY DIDN'T SEE COMPETING UNTIL 3-4 YEARS DOWN THE DAM ROAD!! I know it's an opinion board, but to so strongly question Kool's eval is like telling your Doctor you trust your own analysis of your blood work over his. Rousseau is a highly skilled guy, especially for his length and I'm putting my money on Kool and Diaz to develop him to his potential.

Speaking of doctors, take your meds and chill out. We are discussing specific film, not questioning the offer or talent of this kid. If you think this kid is ready to play alongside Joe Jackson, DJ Johnson and Jon Garvin right now, then you need more than just benzos.

So hold up everyone saban has ever offered is a stud? Some guys don't pan out and this is what we do we talk football and voice our opinions. What is this hurricane church or Isis? We can gripe n Bytch or talk negative if it bothers u dont read it. U act like if I'm saying ahmon Richards sucks.....this kids in hs and his film isn't all that as of right now.....that's my opinion but my bad every coach in America chooses studs and r never wrong sorry.

Advertisement
Back