• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

**Greg Schiano's comment**

Status
Not open for further replies.

337CaneNation

Sophomore
I see their has been some ppl who commented on his comment!! I wonder how many Canes from that DLine and others played in the pros..

SevenNSeven

Junior
86c196c7c787c39ee788ada5e855ef88.jpg

Hurracanes

All American
He's also the same guy that chose Rutgers over Miami. How'd that work out?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
It's a factual statement by Monkeyboy. The D-Line he had here didn't require his coaching.

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
It's not his fault.

Alzheimer's is a function of senility - sometimes his memory is so short he can't remember that five minutes ago he pooped his pants. And stand there scratching his head while looking around to figure out what stinks.

ucaned

Freshman
Take the rhetoric for what it is. When he is no longer there he will come out and say the UM line was the best, and the entire team was the greatest assembled. Right now it puts him in an awkward position, so he says his line is the best.

Say you are out with your old lady, and someone says she is good looking. You're not going to say thanks, but you should have see the woman I was dating a few years ago, now she was hot, this one is just okay.

Last edited:

cubin10

All-ACC
He is a moron monkey man, all he had to do was use the word potentially, he is just so stupid cause he will eat his words.

Status
Not open for further replies.