Greg Rousseau

Advertisement
Based on his highlight tape, I honestly believe the kid could play several positions. He definitely has the speed to be a next level TE with weight gain. Has speed to be a helluva outside LB, speed rusher or nickel. I'd bet he'd be the fastest LB the day he set foot on campus. He showed his speed and sticktuiveness when he ran that kid down along the sidelines. This staff and DC just gets it! Rosseau, the Deerfield LB and the Safety to LB convert from Jensen Beach would give us an extremely fast and athletic 2018 LB core.

Screams of one Lynden Trail highly touted out if Booker T transfered to a smaller school cuz he couldn't cut it
Tweeners mme

Look none of us are in any position to think we know better than Kool. However, WR is a different mentality than safety or defensive end. Does he have the rage and violence to play either safety or DE? Is he too slow to play WR? His hands look small to me, so we know the crank game aint right.

Advertisement
Definitely not a take at DB.
I guess I can see him being a stand up pass rusher similar to Randy Gregory. But I can see him playing DE or LB here. And while I don't think I'd want him over Andrew Chatfield or Nikolas Bonitto, It's clear this staff wants him. Wouldn't be surprised if he committed soon.

Who knows what this DL class will turn out to be though. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach Kul flipped some elite talent like Taron Vincent or if we signed some 3* guy no one really knows about like Jason Mercier. I do think Kool really wants that dude Kayode Oladele though and it looks like Jamarcus Chatman is on the verge of committing.

Along with the guys already mentioned Theres a lot of guys I wouldn't be surprised to get really

2018: Robert Cooper, Trevor Trout, Keondre Coburn, Ron Tatum, Dante Stills, Rashawn Yates,

2019: Jeremy Passmore, Josh Sanguinetti, Khris Bogle, Derrick Hunter,

Among the many things we have been missing at this program for some time now is a freaky pass rusher.

Every now and then you take a kid like this with the ceiling to turn into Ziggy Ansah, Aldon Smith, Jevon Kearse, etc...it probably doesn't happen, but if it does it is a true game changer.

And if he is athletic enough to play safety in high school, he could become the type of guy that truly wrecks game plans, because not only is he a pass rusher but you can drop him in coverage during a zone blitz or have him cover a tight end and not put yourself in a major mismatch.

Exactly! Freakish DE/LB hybrids are what we will get used to seeing from this staff recruiting wise. Georgia always had one of those guys every year. Hoping Wilder can become one of those freaks even though his size is not DE

Advertisement
Call me crazy but Thomas looks out of shape all things considered. He doesn't get a seat at the table just for showing up.

Advertisement
Kid is a freak athlete. Staff loves him. Kool loves him. 6'6 235-240 in college, roaming around, coming off the edge, give that to me all day. Much rather see him play defense.

Fits the Randy Gregory mold. A Richt/UGA comp would be Leonard Floyd.

Call me crazy but Thomas looks out of shape all things considered. He doesn't get a seat at the table just for showing up.

-1000 for some pretty crappy trolling. lol. Sit back and learn from the masters on here, boy.

I'm not trolling. Dude has a gut.

So?

So does Pinckney, and he's a ****ing savage

I agree, Pickney is a savage. Much, much more so than Thomas.

Advertisement
Pete, is he definitely a take? Or is he liking us more than we like him?

He's ahead of the Southridge ends on the pecking order?

Advertisement
Back