Greg Rousseau named Walter Camp Defensiver Player of the Week

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve seen guys literally get snubbed on the ACC team but make it on or higher up on an AA team n the past.

True. We’ve had some guys who were borderline 1st team and got left out but he’s 2nd in the country in sacks behind Chase Young with half the starts. If he is left off this year it really would be criminal. You literally cant defend him not being on that list

The kid deserves the NATIONAL accolade and what not!

Oh. And one more notion. Greg now has " 12 sacks " for the season, and I believe is SECOND, with sacks, to Heisman hopeful DE Chase Young ( 13.5 sacks. ).

And GR played LIMITED minutes to begin the season. Now that's fresh. hUh.

Advertisement
What are the NFL scouts saying the knock on G Dub is? Is it the lack of different moves in his ****nal? I mean, the kid is already solid and his ceiling is extremely high.

Baker playing him in the Viper role in our defense is only going to help his draft stock. He’s putting his versatility on tape. He can play on the outside standing up in a NFL 3-4 defense or put his hand in the dirt and be productive in a 4-3.

Greg isn’t getting the recognition he deserves bc the teams record is trash but he’s without a doubt a superstar. Hopefully my Raiders can grab him but I think he is a perfect fit for the Ravens and what they do on defense.

I have to shoutout one of my favorite players on the entire team...Nesta Silvera. He had his “welcome to CFB” game against our biggest rival Saturday. He and Greg are going to be the centerpieces to our best dline we’ve had this century.

Advertisement
He might be the first player in UM history to be an actual All-American before becoming a Greentree All-American
lol last spring before the injury, he was the talk go Greentree. It's great when Canes get to talk All-American's for REAL!!!!!

The scary part is this kid has played less than 20 games at defensive end in his life. He didn’t start playing the position until his SR year in high school after Manny told him he should try playing DE. Before making the switch he played wide receiver and safety.

Once he really learns the proper technique and how to use his hands he will be unstoppable. What he has right now is crazy athleticism, freakish size and length and a motor that is out of this world. When he adds the technique and a few moves to his God given gifts, we could be looking at a future #1 overall draft pick.

Advertisement
G.R. is someone we haven't had at the U in a LONG, LONG time. He's doing the same thing kid at Ohio state is doing, but we ain't undefeated!
GR is truly a beast and will be. He will have the time to prove he can be one of the great ones, but he still needs that time.

I hope he remains consistent, I've seen several players on recent rosters string together a few great games in a season, only to get quiet later..aka Garvin and J. Jackson.

That 'kid' at Ohio St. is a machine though, and I really hope GR shows to be that good.

The scary part is this kid has played less than 20 games at defensive end in his life. He didn’t start playing the position until his SR year in high school after Manny told him he should try playing DE. Before making the switch he played wide receiver and safety.

Once he really learns the proper technique and how to use his hands he will be unstoppable. What he has right now is crazy athleticism, freakish size and length and a motor that is out of this world. When he adds the technique and a few moves to his God given gifts, we could be looking at a future #1 overall draft pick.
I still want to see him at WR in the redzone. Watch his high school tape and you will see why. He was a **** fine WR that just happens to be a better DE.

Advertisement
Back