Greg Olsen Gets Super Bowl Broadcast Spot

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he does a great job. Lots of football knowledge that’s current. Like him a lot better than Aikman.
I agree, orange and green glasses off - he is already one of the best in the business and he's just getting started. Totally different feel when he's in the booth as compared to say Romo. Something about Romo's delivery makes me nuts, can't necessarily put my finger on why though. Olsen just feels like a natural.

I agree, orange and green glasses off - he is already one of the best in the business and he's just getting started. Totally different feel when he's in the booth as compared to say Romo. Something about Romo's delivery makes me nuts, can't necessarily put my finger on why though. Olsen just feels like a natural.
At this rate Olsen might pass up RG3 in a couple years.

Brady will take the #1 slot and Greg #2. Read an article where Greg is taking it in stride and will continue to work on his craft.

I’m not sure what all the hype is with Romo. Nance has even changed his style to try and compliment his. Cowboy negative, bias aside, I think Romo is corny AF.

Advertisement
Brady will take the #1 slot and Greg #2. Read an article where Greg is taking it in stride and will continue to work on his craft.

I’m not sure what all the hype is with Romo. Nance has even changed his style to try and compliment his. Cowboy negative, bias aside, I think Romo is corny AF.
Romo's first season was great because he was calling specific plays before they happened. Seems like he's not putting in that prep anymore and now he's just a loud color commentator, with an annoying voice.

Greg is putting in a lot of prep, but also has good situational awareness and communicates strategy effectively. Great calls.

Romo's first season was great because he was calling specific plays before they happened. Seems like he's not putting in that prep anymore and now he's just a loud color commentator, with an annoying voice.

Greg is putting in a lot of prep, but also has good situational awareness and communicates strategy effectively. Great calls.
Not gon lie… Romo impressed me in that first year when he was doing that.

“Well it’s 3rd and 6 and they usually like to run blah, blah, blah so I’m guessing that’s what we’ll see here…”

And I’ll be damned the team ran said play more often than not. Hadn’t seen anyone call out plays as much as him and with a hit rate like that. He’s still a tool but impressive nonetheless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to keep getting better at it and should keep getting the Prime Time spot. I'll wait to see how Brady does, but I think GO should stay the featured guy. Not just being a Hurricane Homer either, he does a good job.

I’m happy for Greg. He truly deserves his spot. I’m so happy that he went away from the “ I just worked 16 hours and need a beer” look. When he wasn’t wearing a tie and looking professional I was shocked. Someone must have pointed it out cause he’s looking a lot better now.

He's going to keep getting better at it and should keep getting the Prime Time spot. I'll wait to see how Brady does, but I think GO should stay the featured guy. Not just being a Hurricane Homer either, he does a good job.

They’re playing TB $357m. Greg already said he knows he’s just filling in until Tom is ready & Fox production have said they have a dilemma, but it’s been conveyed that Tom will become the top guy come 2024.

I agree w/ u; I don’t think Fox knew Greg was going to be this good, this fast, but unfortunately, they are all in on Tom despite how good Greg is.

Advertisement
Back