Greg Bryant??

WhoDat

Junior
Who is this kid? Saban & Les Miles are all over this 2013 kid out of Delray Beach.

Miami is the only FL school to not offer him.

Advertisement
Well we got some guy named Duke this year and these other guys named Michel and Yearby the year after.

Saw Bryant as a Freshman, and already knew he was going to be a player. Havent seen him in a while, but looks like he continued to grow/thicken up. Definitely a gamer.

Havent seen recent film, but based on what I saw back then and his productivity, I'd take him

Well we got some guy named Duke this year and these other guys named Michel and Yearby the year after.

Sony and Yearby are both 2014 kids; not sure if you meant 'year after' as in after Duke or after Bryant, but regardless of this year's haul and who we will most likely get in '14, we should be recruiting '13 RBs. I am not saying this kid one way or another, just that there is a year gap between Duke and the other two.

Sony and Yearby are both 2014 kids; not sure if you meant 'year after' as in after Duke or after Bryant, but regardless of this year's haul and who we will most likely get in '14, we should be recruiting '13 RBs. I am not saying this kid one way or another, just that there is a year gap between Duke and the other two.

Lorenzo Woodley is a 2013 kid

Advertisement

There's no reason we shouldn't go after Bryant with the full-court press next year, the kid is dominant on both sides of the ball.

Advertisement
Yearby is outstanding. Outside of Duke, he's the best prospect I saw this year.

Greg Bryant is an absolute stud. With that said, he's SEC all the way. We won't be getting him no matter what we do.

No one here know what they are talking about. First of all he is NOT not a Gator commit or a commit to anyone. Yes,Miles did visit the school and Saban and Oklahoma sent their running backs coaches. No one,and I mean no one from UM has visited the school. He and his family are disappointed that no one from the U has contacted him even after he had gone to a Golden camp and excelled.

Advertisement
No one here know what they are talking about. First of all he is NOT not a Gator commit or a commit to anyone. Yes,Miles did visit the school and Saban and Oklahoma sent their running backs coaches. No one,and I mean no one from UM has visited the school. He and his family are disappointed that no one from the U has contacted him even after he had gone to a Golden camp and excelled.

Thanks for setting everyone straight. You've proven to have your finger on the pulse of the program for sure.

Yearby is very very good...same year as Sony Michel though, so, we won't be getting both of them, and I'm ok with that. You should be able to land a top shelf RB and have that situation laid out every two years at minimum. No reason why Miami can't always go from a Lamar Miller to a Duke Johnson to a Sony Michel all of the time.

Wide Receiver, Defensive Back, Linebacker and Running Back are four areas that I feel as though Miami should NEVER NEVER NEVER lack in depth and quality...wide outs and DBs grow on trees in South Florida, they are more plentiful than Mexicans outside of Home Depot. Running back is loaded if not every season, every two seasons, and while you'll see a wide array of smallish backs locally, so many of those small fries end up playing D1 ball, whether its for LSU or Western Michigan, its silly. Miami is linebacker U...you don't even have to be particularly good here to get drafted high, ****, you don't even have to start (Spencer Adkins and Darrell McClover say hai).

It is why it completely baffles my mind than over the ShanCoker years, we lacked at each of those positions at some point to the point where each coach needs to emphasize it the moment they get here because they were left with junk and no depth. Baffles my mind.

Advertisement
Yearby is outstanding. Outside of Duke, he's the best prospect I saw this year.

Did you see this in the Herald?

One thing Yearby said he won’t be doing is following Johnson to UM. He wants to go away for school and already has his eyes set on LSU and Alabama, among others.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/12/16/2548734_p2/johnson-yearby-could-become-big.html#ixzz1giVYrvm8

If you look at Norland's projected starters, Lamar Atkins isn't even starting(SMH). Second, Central has another very good sophmore back, I think his name is Dalvin Cooke...keep on eye on that kid.

Advertisement
Back