Greentree Practice Updates. Redwine and Ahmonn BYKE & more.

Advertisement
young is our best cb.

Malek never turns his head and looks for the ball. Whenever someone throws his way I instantly am expecting pass interference. Dee looks like he has much better ball skills albeit on a limited sample size from what we have seen.

How many times have they called PI?

None, but that's not about to stop people from bringing it up. It's almost like they don't know that face guarding is not a penalty in college like it is in the NFL.

Excited for Delaney to return now? lolol Fickle group.

AR and Pinck will get limited snaps this week. Gotta have them full tilt on Nov 4th.

Delaney got way to much grief for having like 2 bad series against Toledo . He was in a new system and needed a few games but that kid is a talent and will be a 2nd to 4th round pick.

any significance to getting Dayall Harris back?

The way Cager has been performing he might be coming back at the perfect time, another big body wr to take his place.

I still think the top guys remain the same....Richards, BB, Langham,Thomas and Mullins. Dionte is starting to play with confidence , we might finally get to see the guy we thought we were getting.

Advertisement
young is our best cb.

Malek never turns his head and looks for the ball. Whenever someone throws his way I instantly am expecting pass interference. Dee looks like he has much better ball skills albeit on a limited sample size from what we have seen.

How many times have they called PI?

None, but that's not about to stop people from bringing it up. It's almost like they don't know that face guarding is not a penalty in college like it is in the NFL.

It may not be a penalty per say if there is zero contact, but if he even bumps on a WR they will call it. Another negative in not getting your head around, no interceptions. Kid is most of the time in great position, but has zero clue of where the ball is. Where are all the picks we kept hearing about in the fall and spring? Just turn around and trust you are in the right position!

Excited for Delaney to return now? lolol Fickle group.

AR and Pinck will get limited snaps this week. Gotta have them full tilt on Nov 4th.

Delaney got way to much grief for having like 2 bad series against Toledo . He was in a new system and needed a few games but that kid is a talent and will be a 2nd to 4th round pick.

2 bad games you mean? He played horrible against BC too.

A different player when he's allowed to play physical. I think the coaches recognize that now.

Advertisement
Back