Greentree Practice Field Taking Shape!

Advertisement
I need them to drop off 2-3 rolls of bermuda grass @ my house

BTW..why was I imagining OP as a ex-**** star with a stach, talking about his product over 70's **** music...lol

Because that’s how he truly looks like in real life, carrying a boom box up to his ear, strutting down the street, jamming to his own groove until the man spots a fine filly and throws down some lines, so smooth a jazz saxophone plays in the background.

This is the most beautiful sight these eyes have ever seen

D3J8-gOX0AA7t2u.jpg

Advertisement
Being where you live. If you own your house and have an irrigation system. I would recommend Emerald Zoysia. One of the slowest growing types of grass around. Would only need cut every two weeks and still at that point. The yard looks awesome because this is a tight growing grass.

I don't know if you cut your yard yourself but if you don't. Find someone with a Walker zero turn with a hopper. Leaves excellent strips and acts as a vacuum. Sucking up thatch from the yard.

Can that grass grow up in North Florida? Been having a ***** of a time with dollar weeds lately, everything I’ve tried doesn’t kill them or kills them and the grass. Any help would be appreciated.

Can that grass grow up in North Florida? Been having a ***** of a time with dollar weeds lately, everything I’ve tried doesn’t kill them or kills them and the grass. Any help would be appreciated.
Might take a couple applications but Image will do it. Make sure you read the label warnings, it'll **** your grass up if you don't pay attention to what you're doing.
9449.jpg.thumb_1024x1024.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Might take a couple applications but Image will do it. Make sure you read the label warnings, it'll **** your grass up if you don't pay attention to what you're doing.
9449.jpg.thumb_1024x1024.jpg
Also throw a little dish soap in the mixture (not the antibacterial) before spraying. It will help it stick to the weed and not just bead up and run off.

Advertisement
Back