Green Machine vs Orange Crush Spring Game Rosters

Advertisement
Thanks OP; jeez Susan Miller is dorky! Green Machine? Orange Crush? Since when did we become the Jets and Broncos?? Please revoke her reporting rights of this team.

Thanks OP; jeez Susan Miller is dorky! Green Machine? Orange Crush? Since when did we become the Jets and Broncos?? Please revoke her reporting rights of this team.

i'm glad she cleared up that the names are her doing. someone give that woman a pulitzer.

Advertisement
So it's Kaaya on one side and all other QBs on the other - love it.

This is so much better than the draft Golden had the team doing. Makes a lot more sense too. I hope the defense (orange) dominates!

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
if langham and dobard are the only scholarship receivers the backup qb's are throwing to ... eeeeeek.

Advertisement
She's pretty cute in that nerdy tom-boy way. Wouldn't mind a quick tumble with that.

Have you ever seen her in person?

I saw her down in the keys swimming with the dolphins. She had on a one-piece, but I saw enough to connect the dots for me. There's a lot to like.

Nah...you've never seen her, or you're legally blind

No it's true - here's a picture of her with her current lovahhh:

200_s.gif

So it's 1st team O vs 1st team D and 2nd team O vs 2nd team D

Nice. Both units should get some quality work in. I don't understand why some schools go 1's vs 2's.

Advertisement
Hopefully we come out of the game injury free. Holding Coley out wouldn't be a bad thing in my opinion. We can ill afford a serious injury to the WR and CB positions especially CB.

She's pretty cute in that nerdy tom-boy way. Wouldn't mind a quick tumble with that.

Have you ever seen her in person?

I saw her down in the keys swimming with the dolphins. She had on a one-piece, but I saw enough to connect the dots for me. There's a lot to like.

Nah...you've never seen her, or you're legally blind

No it's true - here's a picture of her with her current lovahhh:

View attachment 36073

LMFAO!!!

Sorry to do this, but THIS (!) is what you're talking about hitting:

Canes Rapid Reaction - Nebraska - YouTube

Trust me, it's even worse from the waist down. I've seen her plenty at football basketball and baseball games. Thirty years of free press room ho-ho's will do that to a 50 year old sedentary fat ***.

That's how I know you never saw her in a one piece.

Advertisement
Back