Green Helmets

****, i didnt think about extending the vacation
Yo playa, my sleep schedule is all jacked up. I was up till 4am last night going over some of the games from last year. I woke up this afternoon thinking it was Monday already.
IM so pumped regardless of the uni's! Tomorrow cant get here fast enough!!

It's sad, but I've actually lost quite a bit of sleep over the last 2-3 weeks just thinking about this game while trying to go to bed.

lol...I've already taken off Tuesday from work to either bask in the glory of our victory or wallow in the the agony of defeat. I want this game bad..

Advertisement
I remember reading when the new uni's were released that the green helmet was not going to be used this season. I guess they changed their minds.

Advertisement
Nothing tops the white helmet but of the new helmets the green is the best. Orange looks cheap and the Smoke is too jinxed now.

crossover22[]_[];1954799 said:
at least it's not white jerseys / orange pants -- that **** is wack

Apparently you don't know our history that well.

A) the white jerseys with green trim don't go well with the orange pants

B) started going to UM in 2011

C) what did you say to me you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Navy Seal class. I have recorded over 135 kills with my sniper unit. You're nothing but another target.

tumblr_mbp0urIW911qmqs4e.gif

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];1954799 said:
at least it's not white jerseys / orange pants -- that **** is wack

Apparently you don't know our history that well.

A) the white jerseys with green trim don't go well with the orange pants

B) started going to UM in 2011

C) what did you say to me you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my Navy Seal class. I have recorded over 135 kills with my sniper unit. You're nothing but another target.

giphy[1].gif

Advertisement
Back