Green Helmets

Advertisement
at least it's not white jerseys / orange pants -- that **** is wack

Advertisement
Looks Like its a darker matte finish green which should match better.

That would be sweet but I think it was just the lighting in the photo that made it look that way. I'm hoping I'm wrong though because I like the way they look in that pic...

Last edited:
It's green. Guess it's just the lighting.

canes.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo playa, my sleep schedule is all jacked up. I was up till 4am last night going over some of the games from last year. I woke up this afternoon thinking it was Monday already.
IM so pumped regardless of the uni's! Tomorrow cant get here fast enough!!

It's sad, but I've actually lost quite a bit of sleep over the last 2-3 weeks just thinking about this game while trying to go to bed.

Advertisement
Helmet looks grey in the picture, was a grey helmet part of the reveal i just forgot about?

Looks Like its a darker matte finish green which should match better.

it does kind of look like a matte green now that i look again, dont remember that either.

Yo playa, my sleep schedule is all jacked up. I was up till 4am last night going over some of the games from last year. I woke up this afternoon thinking it was Monday already.
IM so pumped regardless of the uni's! Tomorrow cant get here fast enough!!

It's sad, but I've actually lost quite a bit of sleep over the last 2-3 weeks just thinking about this game while trying to go to bed.

lol...I've already taken off Tuesday from work to either bask in the glory of our victory or wallow in the the agony of defeat. I want this game bad..

Advertisement
Back