Greatest thing rain has done in that stadium since

Advertisement
Seemed like a different game once the rain started. The crowd got louder. GT kids seemed to shut down.

Advertisement
OGRE_zps6fa7a7f6.JPG
NERRDDDSS!

Advertisement
The rain took Gt playbook and cut 75 % of it , biggest thing was it took the option and the sweep away. We didn't stop either all day.

The rain was the home field advantage.

By the rain came we had figured out what they were doing

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement

We didn't stop the sweep or option all day, the rain came at the perfect time.

The rain literally took their money plays away

We didn't stop the sweep or option all day, the rain came at the perfect time
They gained 141 yards on the first 2 drives rushing. It seems worse because they had the lead and it was frustrating

They also lost a possession by running the kickoff back to start the third qb. Which helps the d stats. But watch the replay , we didn't come close to stopping them until the rain.

The sweep wasnt stopped the entire day, not once. Then taking the option away with the rain you've taken 50 % of the playbook.

I mean I'm just being real, the rain saved us. But it's part of the home field advantage. And that's their fault for running that type of offense, rain is gonna happen.

Advertisement

We didn't stop the sweep or option all day, the rain came at the perfect time
They gained 141 yards on the first 2 drives rushing. It seems worse because they had the lead and it was frustrating

They also lost a possession by running the kickoff back to start the third qb. Which helps the d stats. But watch the replay , we didn't come close to stopping them until the rain.

The sweep wasnt stopped the entire day, not once. Then taking the option away with the rain you've taken 50 % of the playbook.

I mean I'm just being real, the rain saved us. But it's part of the home field advantage. And that's their fault for running that type of offense, rain is gonna happen.
They scored 14 points on their first 2 drives. And 10 the rest of the way. We slowed them down before halftime. I was at the game. The onside kick allowed them to continue trying to milk the clock and made us anxious for 3 and outs

I have attended every game this year and it was by far the largest crowd, the parking lot and tailgate areas were packed for the first time all year. The crowd was loud but when the rain started it was as if we turned it up a notch, easy to do since in the new stadium configuration most of us were protected from the rain, but the players were getting soaked. The roof makes this as close to the old orange bowl noise wise for fans to make a difference as I can remember!

Advertisement
Back