Great UGA thread

Advertisement
"We aren't a top 5 defense anymore"

That literally made me laugh out loud and I'm chuckling as I type this.

It takes a special kind of ****** to characterize last night's beating as not shtting the bed.

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 11.36.07 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-11-12 at 11.36.24 AM.jpg

Advertisement
Miami would rape UGA IN the ON. Too bad that game won't be played because we will beat Clemson and make the playoffs

Last night proved that our speed is more than enough to handle today's big smash mouth offenses just like it did in the 80s. Once again, Miami is about to chance college football only reason the sec returned was because Donna killed The U. Now we are back and fat and slow is done.

Georgia has a better overall defense as they have great depth at every position. But both are great defensively. I like our scheme more because that Saban and Smart defense has a hard time with offenses that play up tempo and in space.

We just need more DTs and LBs and I think our depth will be set on defense

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami would rape UGA IN the ON. Too bad that game won't be played because we will beat Clemson and make the playoffs.

I can't tell you how satisfying it was to read this.
Living here in the Atlanta area all I've been hearing this year that CMR was soft and HOW MUCH BETTER KRIBY SMART was. They were on their way to being this years NC.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Georgia has a better overall defense as they have great depth at every position. But both are great defensively. I like our scheme more because that Saban and Smart defense has a hard time with offenses that play up tempo and in space.

Like **** they do. Dude, the SEC East is downright awful. Almost every team in the division is #100 or lower in total offense and scoring offense. The SEC West is overrated as well. LSU lost to Troy at home and Mississippi State almost lost to Massachusetts.

Our linebacker depth is better than you think and will be stacked next year. Sign to 2 to 3 this year primarily for special teams. Need a couple of tackles to augment Silva. Nobody will have a better two-deep next year. Nobody will have better bookends than Garvin and Joe Jackson.

Last night proved that our speed is more than enough to handle today's big smash mouth offenses just like it did in the 80s. Once again, Miami is about to chance college football only reason the sec returned was because Donna killed The U. Now we are back and fat and slow is done.

Yes, fat and slow is done. As I watched the ND OL and DL, I thought about the old Penn State model and its implementation at UM by Folden and his sidekick. Richt's success in year two shows that that talent was always present, but wasted by a staff living in another decade.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Auburn ran UGA up and down the field last night. UGA "contained" Notre Dame when the two met. Miami completely shut down the run. Where the **** do you get UGA having a better defense?

Like **** they do. Dude, the SEC East is downright awful. Almost every team in the division is #100 or lower in total offense and scoring offense. The SEC West is overrated as well. LSU lost to Troy at home and Mississippi State almost lost to Massachusetts.

Our linebacker depth is better than you think and will be stacked next year. Sign to 2 to 3 this year primarily for special teams. Need a couple of tackles to augment Silva. Nobody will have a better two-deep next year. Nobody will have better bookends than Garvin and Joe Jackson.

Don’t get crazy and beside ourselves. We have a lot of glaring holes on this team. We have been very fortunate to be sitting where we are at. Calm down or you will be eating humble pie just like Georgia Fans.

The last unbeaten National Champions were the 2014 Florida State Seminoles and that team was stacked. So thinking we can just go undefeated is wishful thinking. We are not a dominant team yet plus we lack depth so it is a blessing to be in this position.

Advertisement
Back