Great UGA thread

Georgia has a better overall defense as they have great depth at every position. But both are great defensively. I like our scheme more because that Saban and Smart defense has a hard time with offenses that play up tempo and in space.

We just need more DTs and LBs and I think our depth will be set on defense

Like **** they do. Dude, the SEC East is downright awful. Almost every team in the division is #100 or lower in total offense and scoring offense. The SEC West is overrated as well. LSU lost to Troy at home and Mississippi State almost lost to Massachusetts.

Our linebacker depth is better than you think and will be stacked next year. Sign to 2 to 3 this year primarily for special teams. Need a couple of tackles to augment Silva. Nobody will have a better two-deep next year. Nobody will have better bookends than Garvin and Joe Jackson.

Don’t get crazy and beside ourselves. We have a lot of glaring holes on this team. We have been very fortunate to be sitting where we are at. Calm down or you will be eating humble pie just like Georgia Fans.

The last unbeaten National Champions were the 2014 Florida State Seminoles and that team was stacked. So thinking we can just go undefeated is wishful thinking. We are not a dominant team yet plus we lack depth so it is a blessing to be in this position.

We have zero holes in terms of starters . We do not have great depth at OL , RB though . None the less we can talk all we want as even if we were to lose to Clemson in a close game ain't no shame in that as Clemson has the most talented roster in CFB. I think we beat them but we ain't getting raped like UGA did to AU.

Advertisement
Georgia has a better overall defense as they have great depth at every position. But both are great defensively. I like our scheme more because that Saban and Smart defense has a hard time with offenses that play up tempo and in space.

Like **** they do. Dude, the SEC East is downright awful. Almost every team in the division is #100 or lower in total offense and scoring offense. The SEC West is overrated as well. LSU lost to Troy at home and Mississippi State almost lost to Massachusetts.

Our linebacker depth is better than you think and will be stacked next year. Sign to 2 to 3 this year primarily for special teams. Need a couple of tackles to augment Silva. Nobody will have a better two-deep next year. Nobody will have better bookends than Garvin and Joe Jackson.

Don’t get crazy and beside ourselves. We have a lot of glaring holes on this team. We have been very fortunate to be sitting where we are at. Calm down or you will be eating humble pie just like Georgia Fans.

The last unbeaten National Champions were the 2014 Florida State Seminoles and that team was stacked. So thinking we can just go undefeated is wishful thinking. We are not a dominant team yet plus we lack depth so it is a blessing to be in this position.

We have zero holes in terms of starters . We do not have great depth at OL , RB though . None the less we can talk all we want as even if we were to lose to Clemson in a close game ain't no shame in that as Clemson has the most talented roster in CFB. I think we beat them but we ain't getting raped like UGA did to AU.
I am not celebrating or bragging until we reach a title game. Until then I am just feeling blessed to enjoy this ride

Wow... are Georgia fans actually talking ****?!?!? When the **** has Georiga won anything??? serious - ANYTHING? Hershal Walker times?!?!?! Anything???

Advertisement

More depth? Whatever, like you even really know that. You're just talking out your *** as usual. There is 0 chances Auburn has their way with us they way they did UGA. None.

Advertisement

What does any of this have to do with your claim that Georgia has a better defense overall? They don't. Miami's defense is starting to surge. Our secondary play is getting better every week and Jaquan is becoming the best safety in the conference. Linebackers seem more comfortable with their run fits. RJ McIntosh is playing himself into the first round. We have the best defensive ends in the nation.

I told some dweebs on YouTube Auburn would win the game easily. UGA had 17 sacks on the season coming in. For comparison we had 28 in one less game. Also Auburn has NFL DL, no true FR Qb is going in there and winning and I felt the same about Wimbush. No Fr is coming in here and beating us. And you can't beat NFL defenses with one dimensional running offenses.

UGA and ND have been living off that close game, especially UGA. They played Vandy, Tenn and UF. 3 of the worst teams in the NCAA.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That was great. Looks like they weren’t prepared to bring the same energy they had 24 hours ago to that thread. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who doesn’t have holes on their team?

Bama is playing **** near walk ons at LB

UGA has zero passing game

Clemson is boom or bust

Advertisement
I can't tell you how satisfying it was to read this.
Living here in the Atlanta area all I've been hearing this year that CMR was soft and HOW MUCH BETTER KRIBY SMART was. They were on their way to being this years NC.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS. Growing up in Georgia and having numerous family and friends that are UGA fans has made life miserable for me this year. The arrogance level of those mofos has been off the charts. It's good to see them put in their place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back