Great To Read All Of The Celebratory Threads Regarding Last Nights Win!

Earnest T. Bass

Sophomore
With all the blood, sweat and tears that the players have given they must be ecstatic when reading the countless threads where almost every CIS members went on and on and on about their great play last night.

The High praise all of you slathered on those kids was moving, but it will almost certainly leave a lasting memory in the minds of the seniors.

Last night's dominating victory is especially rewarding considering last year's disappointing loss.

Well, I too could go on and on and on, but after today's Mardi Gras type of celebration on this uplifting message board, I would only be repeating what has been said hundreds of times, if not thousands of time.

Go Canes! ... Laissez les bons temps rouler!!

Advertisement
With all the blood, sweat and tears that the players have given they must be ecstatic when reading the countless threads where almost every CIS members went on and on and on about their great play last night.

The High praise all of you slathered on those kids was moving, but it will almost certainly leave a lasting memory in the minds of the seniors.

Last night's dominating victory is especially rewarding considering last year's disappointing loss.

Well, I too could go on and on and on, but after today's Mardi Gras type of celebration on this uplifting message board, I would only be repeating what has been said hundreds of times, if not thousands of time.

How much is Blake James paying you?

This guy was flowing tears of happiness and pride when we kicked the field goal against Clemson last year.

Advertisement
This guy was flowing tears of happiness and pride when we kicked the field goal against Clemson last year.

Haters, Hate! Praising the players is also forbidden by the Herd/Mob! Proving just how angry you are that the Canes beat Pittsburgh because that interrupts your narrative of hate.

While most teams in the position of the Canes may have mailed in the last games of the season, yet the Canes coaches and team members fought back and won their last two games. Even worse news for you possibly awaits over the horizon...the Canes may win their Bowl Game.

What is it that you losers call anyone that dares to have even the slightest of positivity for the UM football team? I've got it, Slurpers! So, those celebrating a win are now Slurpers.

What a sad, little, insignificant person you are.

PS: If he chooses to stay...looking forward to Mark Richt leading the Canes to another great season next year!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Op is right on even though this season didn't go like we wanted.time to put the negativity aside for the moment give these kids a pat on the back.it's their not fault for the offensive game plan we've had most of the season.

Op is right on even though this season didn't go like we wanted.time to put the negativity aside for the moment give these kids a pat on the back.it's their not fault for the offensive game plan we've had most of the season.

Why? Why does a 7-5 team deserve pats on the back? The offensive playcalling was abysmal, but so was the execution. The players are to blame as well.

It's the canes and they are my team that's why.plus people who never went through what a player has to do to get readye to play college ball wouldn't understand.the long hours,sweat,blood and pain it takes.there's a time to criticize and a time to celebrate but somebody like you wouldn't have clue what to do unless you had something to complain about.

Advertisement

NEGGED

It's the canes and they are my team that's why.plus people who never went through what a player has to do to get readye to play college ball wouldn't understand.the long hours,sweat,blood and pain it takes.there's a time to criticize and a time to celebrate but somebody like you wouldn't have clue what to do unless you had something to complain about.

I get that, and you bring up a valid point, but it comes back to results and expectations. These kids know full well that they are under the microscope when they sign on to play college football at a high-profile program. This isn't little league. Ask Michael Irvin or Alonzo Highsmith or Melvin Bratton or any of the old time guys what they think about celebrating a 7-5 season. They would rip these guys a new one if they haven't already. At this point, however, apathy is setting in with the program. That is the beginning of the death. Not caring is worse than being mad.

Advertisement
Do teams celebrate touchdowns when they’re down 30 ?

So, in your distorted, confused world, you believe the Canes were down by 30 points against Pitt and were celebrating. Simply amazing!

You Mob members need psychological evaluations, with immediate, longterm incarceration in high-security mental institutions.

LOVE THAT BIG PITT WIN...LET'S GO TO A BOWL GAME AND POST YET ANOTHER BIG WIN, CANES!!

The Haters/Mob/Herd become angry and depressed when the Canes win. They have less than a zero understanding of how much work the coaches and players put-in year round.

The way this year's squad have fought back when the Haters/Mob/Herd swore the team quit on Coach Richt, proves how little they know about the Canes, and college football in general.

Should Coach Richt decide to resign (he could very well do so to protect his family from those who are ****-bent on burning the football program to the ground), the next coach will also find himself and his players being dragged across red-hot coals, just like Mark Richt and last year's squad during and after posting 10 straight wins.

Advertisement
Back