Great Read on how Mendenhall is building UVA

Use this board as an example. Imagine having to change the culture here in a few weeks. I would imagine a lot of individuals would enter the board transfer portal.
Agree. Imagine the push back you get when you know what is being done won’t translate to winning but the people who need to change think everything is great. They say to themselves, “ we bust our ***, we aren’t the problem.” What they don’t realize is misdirected effort is as bad as loafing. These types think, I just need more time to do the wrong things better and we will win! Never works.

Then you have the slugs who thinking showing up in a uniform makes you a better team than the guy across from you. These people are also fools.

Very hard to change these toxic mindsets.

Advertisement
UVa went out and hired a Head Coach with experience as a Head Coach building up a solid program at a school that’s not easy to build a good fb program. We hired a DC as our HC that has only had an elite defense for two years of his career as a DC.

Advertisement
We shoulda have beat them last year

if we even had a top 75 offense we win by 2 TDs
If, if, if, IF! The **** with “IF”. You can plsy the “if” game on either side to come up with millions of different outcomes.

If Rosier doesn’t make that last second throw to beat FSU we lose

If Atlanta kept running the ball (averaged about 6 upcoming) in the Super bowl in the Super bowl against the Pats, when they were up 28-3 they win.

“IF’s” aren’t a part of the game. You got to make plays

Advertisement
If, if, if, IF! The **** with “IF”. You can plsy the “if” game on either side to come up with millions of different outcomes.

If Rosier doesn’t make that last second throw to beat FSU we lose

If Atlanta kept running the ball (averaged about 6 upcoming) in the Super bowl in the Super bowl against the Pats, when they were up 28-3 they win.

“IF’s” aren’t a part of the game. You got to make plays

lol alright I’ll take a different approach...

we have better talent that dictates we should have won that game by 2 touchdowns...

that better for you?

Mormon Al Golden can go suck a ****.

that may be the case as he drags his ball sack over your face and the rest of the coastal.

let me be clear...Broncy Bronc isnt winning the natty at UVA...will he win the coastal and possible multiple times?

probably yes. I very much want to be wrong, but right now our Canes as a program are BEHIND the Cavaliers in where we all want them to be.

What is holding Bronc back is (my speculation of course) SEC BoTs (who tend Southern Baptist) wont hire a Mormon. To be honest, I think he is a better fit out West than Mid-Atlantic or SEC country (from cultural perspective).

Maybe one of the Zonas poach him when Herm and what is nutz flame out.

Bronco is a heck of a coach and would have been a good hire for us.

But I find it hysterical that a lot of the same people tripping over themselves complementing him when he just struggled to beat Old Dominion in YEAR four are crucifying Manny for a bad game in WEEK four against CMU.

Last edited:
Advertisement
UVa went out and hired a Head Coach with experience as a Head Coach building up a solid program at a school that’s not easy to build a good fb program. We hired a DC as our HC that has only had an elite defense for two years of his career as a DC.

Don’t forget we hired him without even interviewing anyone else.

Advertisement
If he can start keeping the majority of the top VA kids then he will be a much tougher out down the line. The problem right now is that very little of those recruits are even considering UVA.

They were trailing Old Dominion 17-14 in the 4th quarter Saturday.
true...but we are 2-2, and they are 4-0 + ranked. Both teams are mediocre, both teams have played garbage, but they have found a way to win...that is coaching folks

Advertisement
Back