Great poster will be leaving 247

Advertisement
I'd consider closing this thread, but I'm not really clear on what's going on.

Is there an offseason backstory I missed?

Advertisement
I'd consider closing this thread, but I'm not really clear on what's going on.

Is there an offseason backstory I missed?

You need to Close it --some people here are super uptight others good-
even your own people/owners wanted him

copied from earlier post

This may resolve so of the debate on his credentials or abilities. He showed me this in confidentially but I feel this current post/exchange deserves it being released. He respected untamed1cane for extending the offer to him. But when one of the owners of CIS made this unsolicited proposition to him I think it carries a lot of weight about his credentials and knowledge.

After this post I will no respond any further to this subject but look forward to the U debut tomorrow that is what counts. Lets win the ACC Coastal !!!!

o untamed1cane Dec 23, 2015
o Stoutbeast,
I just wanted to say that I love your posts. I am one of the owners of CanesInSight - Miami Hurricanes Sports and Recruiting News and I only visit this board to read your stuff. Love the kids you've been posting lately, especially George Hunter, Randle Jones and Leighton McCarthy.

I don't know if you've ever been to our site, but I would love for you to visit our recruiting board. It is the most active Canes board on the web and is usually out in front on most up and coming or underrated prospects (aside from the kids you uncover). The activity level is really high. For example, our thread on Randle Jones had 3,123 views (as compared to 574 views for your thread on him).

If you have any interest, we'd love to have you aboard. We could promote some of your longer posts on the front page as official recruiting articles. Your posts are already better than the content people are paying for. We are a free site and are growing extremely quickly since we broke the hiring of Mark Richt.

We also have connections to people involved in UM and can promote certain underrated players. For example, we exposed the staff to Braxton Berrios and Robert Knowles.

Happy holidays and Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back