Great poster will be leaving 247

Isn't he the over sensitive who threw a fit on this board when he was given some ribbing about certain recruits being of "SEC quality"? No thanks, I like Dmoney, Geo, Ariz, Macho and friends.

It was one of stouts buddies that got real sensitive. Its weird anyone that says anything neg about stout the same people neg the posts. Just like that thread you're talking about

Advertisement
Isn't he the over sensitive who threw a fit on this board when he was given some ribbing about certain recruits being of "SEC quality"? No thanks, I like Dmoney, Geo, Ariz, Macho and friends.

It was one of stouts buddies that got real sensitive. Its weird anyone that says anything neg about stout the same people neg the posts. Just like that thread you're talking about

And people here do not get "sensitive" if one of their friends on the board get negative reviews. Give me a break...You sound like Hillary or Trump

What are you looking for a gofundme rally or shall we send flowers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
This coachStout sounds like the guy who works out shoeless and shirtless in jean shorts and later surfaces at the local GNC wearing a Joe Welder tank top, weight belt and Zubazz pants. Of course, I'm hoping this doesn't get back to him but since since he hasn't posted here in 10 years I suspect I'm safe.

I'm sure he knows his stuff but why is it newsworthy to announce on here that a poster on another site is leaving? Jeez, who cares.

Advertisement

Just like they're getting sensitive now.

Advertisement
This may resolve so of the debate on his credentials or abilities. He showed me this in confidentially but I feel this current post/exchange deserves it being released. He respected untamed1cane for extending the offer to him. But when one of the owners of CIS made this unsolicited proposition to him I think it carries a lot of weight about his credentials and knowledge.

After this post I will no respond any further to this subject but look forward to the U debut tomorrow that is what counts. Lets win the ACC Coastal !!!!

o untamed1cane Dec 23, 2015
o Stoutbeast,
I just wanted to say that I love your posts. I am one of the owners of CanesInSight - Miami Hurricanes Sports and Recruiting News and I only visit this board to read your stuff. Love the kids you've been posting lately, especially George Hunter, Randle Jones and Leighton McCarthy.

I don't know if you've ever been to our site, but I would love for you to visit our recruiting board. It is the most active Canes board on the web and is usually out in front on most up and coming or underrated prospects (aside from the kids you uncover). The activity level is really high. For example, our thread on Randle Jones had 3,123 views (as compared to 574 views for your thread on him).

If you have any interest, we'd love to have you aboard. We could promote some of your longer posts on the front page as official recruiting articles. Your posts are already better than the content people are paying for. We are a free site and are growing extremely quickly since we broke the hiring of Mark Richt.

We also have connections to people involved in UM and can promote certain underrated players. For example, we exposed the staff to Braxton Berrios and Robert Knowles.

Happy holidays and Go Canes!

Last edited:
No disrespect to Stout (who I never heard of until just recently), but what a strange *** thread.

That was not him posting on this board. Last time he posted here was 5-6 years ago and only briefly. You need to get your facts straight. Go back and check. That is why I gave you a -1.

Guy was an assistant in the early 1980s as S&C Coach for some NFL players when such positions were rare. He practices what he preaches as I met him with a group of fellow posters in a gym about a year-and-a half ago he was in his early 60s (62 I believe) and was doing sets of 10 with 125 pound dumbbells in the dumbbell bench. Old fart took 225 off the squat stands and jerked it behind his neck for 10 complete reps. Has pictures of himself in his prime and could do a official 270 snatch lift and 365 clean and jerk. Use to write articles for the Old Iron Mag. 35 years ago or so.
Was a real friendly guy who helped many but financially as well off and had worked with real professionals. He did not care for bull **** or ******** and would leave them to argue among themselves.

You sound like his personal pud puller.

Advertisement
Back