Great Podcast from 5Rings - Former Dir. of Player Personnel - Matt Doherty

Advertisement
He was on the Storm Surge pod as well(under big 3 umbrella). Usually tough to listen anything Big3 related for too long. But this last pod of their was good. Some Gator writer was also on and had some info - like Delance their RT has a pretty bad bone bruise and leg is heavily taped up. Didn't sound like he would be anywhere near 100% for the game.

He was on the Storm Surge pod as well(under big 3 umbrella). Usually tough to listen anything Big3 related for too long. But this last pod of their was good. Some Gator writer was also on and had some info - like Delance their RT has a pretty bad bone bruise and leg is heavily taped up. Didn't sound like he would be anywhere near 100% for the game.
This is a very important point. I'm not an insider, but my friends that are supposedly Gator insiders have been saying the same thing. Some don't expect him to play at all, others think he'll play but won't be near ready. They've got massive issues on that line, to begin with, and losing the most talented player on that line won't help.

The way all those pieces fell for Notre Dame week is crazy. Im am surprised they didnt talk about the players recruiting him first at the opening.

Advertisement
This is a very important point. I'm not an insider, but my friends that are supposedly Gator insiders have been saying the same thing. Some don't expect him to play at all, others think he'll play but won't be near ready. They've got massive issues on that line, to begin with, and losing the most talented player on that line won't help.

I believe his backup is true freshman Michael Tarquin.

I’d imagine Florida fans are similarly licking their chops at the prospect of facing a two-star true freshman LT.

Advertisement
Great podcast, thanks for the share. Love the story on app state. Being an hr from Boone I had to hear from all the ut fans how we were gonna get beat. That win was way more satisfying than it should’ve been.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back