Great news on Jenkins

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
Have read several places, that people could not stop RAVING about Jenkins at the Chesepeak Bowl. Kid was supposedly the best player on the field, and DOMINANT. Have heard this from media and people who supposedly talked to coaches. They said the kid was just DOMINANT. He was also dominating in his State Championship game.

Jenkins has become a MONSTER this season. Had he done this last year, he would be a 5 star recruit right now IMO. We found a **** of a gem and got on him just in time. Do NO sleep on this kid. I think its going to be close between him and Valentine on who sees more action as a Frosh.

Advertisement
There's a couple guys on the Canestime premium board who think the world of this kid. We'll see. So far the reports on the street certainly look positive for this kid.

Advertisement
Neggged to OBLIVIOOOON!!!!! CANE4LIFE what you think this is bruh.... Nobody want to hear no good news on this board.... If you want to get some rep on this board start 55 threads on Cook 25 on Lane 10-15 on missing out on Dixon n Rudolph.and other recruits goldeen didnt put enough effort in recruiting.... Oh yeah another lil secret if u want ******s really on your jock start 50-100 threads on Firing Golden and D'onofrio and add it in your avi and status to let them know u mean business... You're a vet u know better the canes way and the only way is to be NEGATIVE as FVCK!!!!!

By the way Great post Jenkins gonna be the bagman like James Caan on "way of the gun"

I just lol at the posters who bash our scheme in terms of DL recruits.

Hey Muhammad Wilkerson an Terrance Knighton both played in this scheme at temple, and guess what??? They developed into NFL players and starters for that matter!

Advertisement

Hey Muhammad Wilkerson an Terrance Knighton both played in this scheme at temple, and guess what??? They developed into NFL players and starters for that matter!

love the message board porsters and wannabe corches droning on and on about the scheme like they know as much as the actual coaches.

jaquan jarrett was an early 2nd round pick and is getting alot of pt with the jets.

Neggged to OBLIVIOOOON!!!!! CANE4LIFE what you think this is bruh.... Nobody want to hear no good news on this board.... If you want to get some rep on this board start 55 threads on Cook 25 on Lane 10-15 on missing out on Dixon n Rudolph.and other recruits goldeen didnt put enough effort in recruiting.... Oh yeah another lil secret if u want ******s really on your jock start 50-100 threads on Firing Golden and D'onofrio and add it in your avi and status to let them know u mean business... You're a vet u know better the canes way and the only way is to be NEGATIVE as FVCK!!!!!

By the way Great post Jenkins gonna be the bagman like James Caan on "way of the gun"
:ibisroflmao: Dude I just spit my coffee out laughing at that.

Advertisement

Wilkerson and Knighton were beasts in college. We don't have a single beast along our D-Line in the past 3 years.

Yawn

He'll be told to engage blocks and keep contain here

Not allowed to rush the passer here

Advertisement

Guilty about be neg on D and coaches. BUT not this class. It frigging outstanding. Dline actually looks much better than the Oline class that is coming in and that is say soemthing. Jenkins, Valentine,Moten and the Juco kids give me twitches. Chad and the DEs make my eye roll back. In defference to your comment, I will not add BUT ......

Yawn

He'll be told to engage blocks and keep contain here

Not allowed to rush the passer here

I guess Wilkerson and Knighton defied all odds.

They racked up sacks at Temple.

U guess D'Onofrio just decided to not let his DL rush the passer after proven success at Temple?

i had a family friend play at temple. you realize they were very aggressive on def. golden handicapped the def by being loyal to this senior class of scrubs.

i had a family friend play at temple. you realize they were very aggressive on def. golden handicapped the def by being loyal to this senior class of scrubs.

**** dawg your a well connected dude man you know ex's Florida studs that left cause of the "cloud" you know ex temple players...

D$ money needs to make you an insider bro lol

Advertisement
Back