Great news on injuries

Advertisement
Porter's dad played against us as a LB for Boston College in 1996.

Advertisement
He’ll be back for GT @Cribby said the same and he wants to be in that backfield more than any of us want him there. Beast
Im rooting for the kid and all and God knows we could use whatever he has in the tank to give us right now..but lets slow down on the "Beast" label until he proves it on the field. The hyping of kids around here is what gets posters angrier when they dont live up to it. That list of kids is alot longer than it should be.

Advertisement
So are these players coming back from injuries going to help game time coaching from Mario?
BC6E85A0-BC16-4EB3-9C69-85F4841BE644.jpeg

Im rooting for the kid and all and God knows we could use whatever he has in the tank to give us right now..but lets slow down on the "Beast" label until he proves it on the field. The hyping of kids around here is what gets posters angrier when they dont live up to it. That list of kids is alot longer than it should be.
Stop. Sometimes I wish the board knew what they were talking about. The day he got hurt, he was moved to the first team. The last full contact series he was the ONLY back tearing up the defense and his last run was a TD for over 50 yards. He is a beast and he’s had bad luck. He wasn’t an Army All American by accident. Imagine a healthy Don behind a “decent” OL. This board is consistent. They **** on everyone, until they’re gone. When he comes back healthy, please be sure to tag me in a post and tell me how terrible he looks.

Stop. Sometimes I wish the board knew what they were talking about. The day he got hurt, he was moved to the first team. The last full contact series he was the ONLY back tearing up the defense and his last run was a TD for over 50 yards. He is a beast and he’s had bad luck. He wasn’t an Army All American by accident. Imagine a healthy Don behind a “decent” OL. This board is consistent. They **** on everyone, until they’re gone. When he comes back healthy, please be sure to tag me in a post and tell me how terrible he looks.
You a family member? LOL. When did I say he was terrible? You labeled him a Beast. I just said I havent seen it yet. Not sure what I said that was incorrect. Hes looks like a Beast physique and physical wise. I just need to see that translate to a college football field because we need him badly before anyone gives him any other title outside of the fact that he cant stay healthy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back