Great News For Kendrick Norton

Advertisement
Get well soon big fella..but if anyone knows kNort..let him know, I know of a place
1563743982657.jpeg

Advertisement
For all of his shortcomings, Stephen Ross is class personified. Love it.

Some of us are still salty about that whole celebration of UiF but I'll say this about Ross- he's not cheap, he wants to win (actually doing so is a different story) and he invests his money locally. That's like 90+% of the way to being a good owner.

Advertisement
Flores is actually a football guy. Previously we had two nerds who never played running the organization.

Much respect and a classy move by the Dolphins brass to do right by Norton. Hopefully this sets him up in a much better place financially given the circumstances.

Advertisement
Norton should partner with Limbitless Solutions out of UCF, he would be a great spokesmen for the startup company. They make robotic arms. the Tech is amazing

Go Canes

Some of us are still salty about that whole celebration of UiF but I'll say this about Ross- he's not cheap, he wants to win (actually doing so is a different story) and he invests his money locally. That's like 90+% of the way to being a good owner.

I agree. If only he could hire the right football people though lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back