Great Day!

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Miami wins to go to 4-0, FSU and Georgia lose.Doesn't get much better than that!

Advertisement
After that FSU and Georgia game...
im dead.jpg

I am no big fan of Kirby *******, but I reaaaaaly wanted to see Tenn. go down today.

I am no big fan of Kirby *******, but I reaaaaaly wanted to see Tenn. go down today.

Croots. We can pick some good ones out of Georgia if they keep losing.

Tennessee, not so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate Tenn. too, but Georgia losing is better for us. Makes it easier for Richt to continue to raid his old stomping grounds at Georgia for great recruits who don't want to a fat slob corch like Kirby

Advertisement
UGA seasons has no bearing on us ....at all. Recruiting or otherwise. If recruits believe in a new coach they will sign there.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

UGA seasons has no bearing on us ....at all. Recruiting or otherwise. If recruits believe in a new coach they will sign there.

Losing certaintly doesnt help. Most kids want to play for teams that got the hype. They wana be on prime time tv, ranked, with everyone watching. Definitely helps if they keep losing and we keep winning. Dont we have the georgia trio visting us for fsu?

Losing certaintly doesnt help. Most kids want to play for teams that got the hype. They wana be on prime time tv, ranked, with everyone watching. Definitely helps if they keep losing and we keep winning. Dont we have the georgia trio visting us for fsu?
Smart is a new coach. Randy recruited tons of kids on 5-7. Kids feel they can come in and help right away if the team sucks.

Advertisement
All that matters is for us to keep winning. An undefeated Miami will be put in the playoffs -- TV will make it so. Granted if we win the NC, the committee will ***** us every chance they get after that, but not the first year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So, are Georgia fans blaming Richt for this one as well?
To put it simply yes.
They are saying "we played above our talent level, whens the last time we did that?"

They are so ignorant thinking they don't have talent. Richt left that team stacked and handed them a top qb in the country

Advertisement
Back