Great Day to be HURRICANE!!

very cool brother. Will also be in attendance on Nov 10th. Taking my little ones to their first Miami game. Also was lived in Bham for 7 yrs plus 4.5 years of undergrad and when I left it was as if I was released from prison. Bham and the poeple for the most opart are cool. there are indeed a bunch of **** stains and you have to deal with the bama cultist

Advertisement
My wife babysits our 33 month old God son. As an afternoon ritual, before going home, he asks for his hugs n kisses,.. Gets strapped in his car seat,.. Then he wants his hi 5's,.. And we throw up the "U" to each other!! Mind you, his Moms a UF fan, and his Dad is a nollie! Im trying to save my lil man! So sat night, while his dad is tucking him In bed, he says "dad, can I have a high 5?"..dad slaps him 5, and without even a blink, he throws his "U" up and screams..."the U daddy!!" My phone lit up about 5 min after that,.. But it was worth the call!!!
You got to do what you got to do.

Are you poor?

Do you wear white sheets at night and burn crosses?

Why would you live there?

Are you married to your sister?

Did you graduate middle school? High School?

I'm kidding of course. Good peeps all throughout the land, but its hysterical how many too cool for anywhere else judgemental retards are on here. I've seen basically all of those things assumed about posters or fans from just about every SEC state.

Have fun at the game. I'm not sure which will be my four years olds first, but I know it will be a proud and fun day. Happy belated Father's Day.
You do know that the KKK was formed in Tennessee.
On Christmas Eve, 1865..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back