Great Day to be HURRICANE!!

Munderwood

Recruit
Man what a great Fathers Day yesterday! Of course I received the traditional gifts (shirts and shorts) however my son came to me after the gifts were done and said "Oh yeah we have another gift for you, we are going to Atlanta on Nov 10." Living in bama country doesn't afford me the opportunity to go and see the Canes play but I will get to take my son to his first Canes game this year. I am jacked about that, we pull for Auburn living here in Alabama however he is becoming more and more Canes than Auburn, takes a lot of heat from his peers at school but he is getting the 305 attitude though he hasn't grown up there like his pop's did. It is a GREAT DAY to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!!!! Have a Great Day!

Advertisement
here lately I have been seeing more and more UM fan's here in the Bham area. My son had a friend of his ask him the other day if he could name 5 UM players that were good in the NFL, him being a rabid ST fan he said "Sean Taylor" and his buddy said "nevermind", that is what I remind him, I tell him we may have been down for the past several years on the collegiate level but even our 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.. picks go to the league and turn out better than most of bama's 1st and 2nd rounders.

Advertisement
Always great to hear there is a whole young generation of future Cane fanatics being raised by the likes of the guys here.

I have 2 sons that are rabid :nenu: and a grandson and granddaughter that I am slowly molding.

My children and grand children are die hard canes, beautiful thing man! Know as the Cane Family Dynasty! Onward and upward.

Man what a great Fathers Day yesterday! Of course I received the traditional gifts (shirts and shorts) however my son came to me after the gifts were done and said "Oh yeah we have another gift for you, we are going to Atlanta on Nov 10." Living in bama country doesn't afford me the opportunity to go and see the Canes play but I will get to take my son to his first Canes game this year. I am jacked about that, we pull for Auburn living here in Alabama however he is becoming more and more Canes than Auburn, takes a lot of heat from his peers at school but he is getting the 305 attitude though he hasn't grown up there like his pop's did. It is a GREAT DAY to be a MIAMI HURRICANE!!!! Have a Great Day!

Raising them up right @Munderwood Took my son to his first Canes game 8 years ago against GT. Since then, he has turned into a die hard Canes fan.

here lately I have been seeing more and more UM fan's here in the Bham area. My son had a friend of his ask him the other day if he could name 5 UM players that were good in the NFL, him being a rabid ST fan he said "Sean Taylor" and his buddy said "nevermind", that is what I remind him, I tell him we may have been down for the past several years on the collegiate level but even our 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc.. picks go to the league and turn out better than most of bama's 1st and 2nd rounders.

He stopped him at 1? That's hilarious.

Advertisement
Love watching UM win in Atlanta. I've seen us win in 04, 10, 12 and 16. I'm undefeated there, and I'll be there this year, so we'll win. On a side note, we just hired a former GT kicker. He said the highlights of his career were beating UGA with a FG and getting run over by Santana on a kickoff return in the 2000 Gator Bowl (I might have made up the last part, but he did get run over by Moss).

Are you poor?

Do you wear white sheets at night and burn crosses?

Why would you live there?

Are you married to your sister?

Did you graduate middle school? High School?

I'm kidding of course. Good peeps all throughout the land, but its hysterical how many too cool for anywhere else judgemental retards are on here. I've seen basically all of those things assumed about posters or fans from just about every SEC state.

Have fun at the game. I'm not sure which will be my four years olds first, but I know it will be a proud and fun day. Happy belated Father's Day.

Are you poor?

Do you wear white sheets at night and burn crosses?

Why would you live there?

Are you married to your sister?

Did you graduate middle school? High School?

I'm kidding of course. Good peeps all throughout the land, but its hysterical how many too cool for anywhere else judgemental retards are on here. I've seen basically all of those things assumed about posters or fans from just about every SEC state.

Have fun at the game. I'm not sure which will be my four years olds first, but I know it will be a proud and fun day. Happy belated Father's Day.
LOL....Work brought me here, but I do understand the judgement that may come.

Always great to hear there is a whole young generation of future Cane fanatics being raised by the likes of the guys here.

I have 2 sons that are rabid :neonu: and a grandson and granddaughter that I am slowly molding.
Just imagine what will happen if we win another NC.

Advertisement

Good deal, congrats. I live in the ATL area and my son will be starting at UGA in the fall, but I've insisted that he remain a Canes fan. I've had the opportunity to take him to a few of our games against GT, mostly good results, we also attended the ND game in Chicago and the one last year down in Miami.

Advertisement
I have 2 sons that are rabid :neonu: and a grandson and granddaughter that I am slowly molding.
Why the f'uck is there a discussion about who should receive the Nobel Peace Prize?

There is not a more qualified candidate!

Why the f'uck is there a discussion about who should receive the Nobel Peace Prize?

There is not a more qualified candidate!

Schit I'm first generation Cane. Some of you guys are already 3rd and 4th generation Canes.

Tip my hat to that.

Schit I'm first generation Cane. Some of you guys are already 3rd and 4th generation Canes.

Tip my hat to that.
I'm in your same boat, my man. 90% of my family are Noles, considering that I basically grew up In Tally. Those maf'uckers have the IQ of an inbred donkey!

Just imagine what will happen if we win another NC.
My wife babysits our 33 month old God son. As an afternoon ritual, before going home, he asks for his hugs n kisses,.. Gets strapped in his car seat,.. Then he wants his hi 5's,.. And we throw up the "U" to each other!! Mind you, his Moms a UF fan, and his Dad is a nollie! Im trying to save my lil man! So sat night, while his dad is tucking him In bed, he says "dad, can I have a high 5?"..dad slaps him 5, and without even a blink, he throws his "U" up and screams..."the U daddy!!" My phone lit up about 5 min after that,.. But it was worth the call!!!

Advertisement
Back