Grayson v. West Forsyth (Garcia live game thread)

Advertisement
Pretty similar. Kaaya played in a more wide-open offense and was more prolific in the air. Garcia has more zip and Kaaya has more touch, although both are accurate. Garcia is a faster straight-line runner.

Kaaya was amazing when he had time. Garcia is not close to as accurate, that's still a concern. But he improved from junior to senior year, which is promising. As you say, he gets the ball out more quickly, doesn't leave a lot of opportunity for the rush to get to him. He's also more mobile, and throws well on the run. Lashlee can work with that. He reminds me of Trask, tbh.

Kaaya was amazing when he had time. Garcia is not close to as accurate, that's still a concern. But he improved from junior to senior year, which is promising. As you say, he gets the ball out more quickly, doesn't leave a lot of opportunity for the rush to get to him. He's also more mobile, and throws well on the run. Lashlee can work with that. He reminds me of Trask, tbh.
Ah, no. You're confusing Garcia with someome else? Garcia is very accurate in the pocket as well as on the run. He's especially deadly when he's about to get hammered by the rush.

Pretty similar. Kaaya played in a more wide-open offense and was more prolific in the air. Garcia has more zip and Kaaya has more touch, although both are accurate. Garcia is a faster straight-line runner.
don't think it's possible to be a slower straight line runner

**** if he's a more mobile Brad Kaaya I'll take it. We could win 10+ Games a year for the next 4 years with a QB like that

Advertisement
I feel like when Lashlee got here it was basically, all QBs for this class are committed, but we’ve got a shot with this kid if he’s worth taking. Lashlee decided he’s worth it so the staff goes all in. But I don’t think he’s the ideal QB for this system.

It’s my own opinion but I’d like to see it’s go away from guys who can escape if they have to. We are 7-1 this year in a big part to Kings legs. He’s picked up 1st downs and fooled defenses because of his ability to run. Thats the QB’s South Florida produces and plays and I feel like those are the QB’s who will make us special.
Lashlee doesn't need a mobile QB for his system. He just needs a accurate QB with a quick release. King legs definitely helped but our O-Line is going to be very solid the next 4 years. I'm willing to say we will have a Top 3 ACC O-Line the next 3-4 years...

Donaldson
Nelson
Walker
Gaynor
Scaife
Rivers
Seymore
Rodriguez
Clark
Campbell
All of them will have another year of development and Weight room.

2021 and Beyond
Walker
Rivers
Nelson
Clarke
Campbell
Seymore
Rodriguez
McLaughlin
Barber
Washington

Jake is deadly accurate on the long ball and Brad was inconsistent with his deep passes. The similarity between the two is with touch passes.

Advertisement
with our oline im scared to have a qb who can't run. yes we improved but how much was that on King?
King is both special with his feet and with his passing. Garcia might be a more gifted passer both with his arm and his height. Cause king is held back some because he is so short he can’t fit passed into every window

Advertisement
Back