Grayson Allen is a piece of trash

Advertisement
"I don't need to satisfy what other people think I should do....." -Coach K

My main man...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Coach K the most overrated basketball coach in history. My dog could coach the USA to gold & his first round exits to Mercer & Lehigh in the tourney cancel out all of his 1000+ wins.

Jesus Christ.

Please tell me you're kidding.

Advertisement

My main man...

Another front running Walmart T-shirt fan who roots for Miami in football and Duke/UK/UNC in basketball. Rinse and repeat.

Boo hoo....Sorry Canes but Tatum or Giles is going for 40 Miami....

Get back to your board Dookie boy.

As to the topic at hand, the kid is a spoiled punk with talent that lashes out when things don't go his way.
He won't be suspended long, if at all...Coach K already fell for the tearful apology act after the game and still played him in the second half. Wouldn't be surprised if he got a call after the game that forced him to "suspend" the kid.

UM

Advertisement

My main man...

Another front running Walmart T-shirt fan who roots for Miami in football and Duke/UK/UNC in basketball. Rinse and repeat.
Lol you have no idea wtf you are talking about. Stay in your lane..

not sure whats worse.

the kid crying about the tech. or you babies crying about disciplining him.

he tripped people. he and the team were penalized for it. who gives a **** beyond that?

Boo hoo....Sorry Canes but Tatum or Giles is going for 40 Miami....

View attachment 40934

Greatest picture of all-time....would bang girl on right

I prefer the picture of the American soldiers planting the flag at Iwo Jima in 1945, but that's because I'm a true patriot.

I'd prefer if they were female, but anyway, that pic was staged

Duke is the Miami of college basketball....Everyone hates us but everyone wants to be us.....

Neg away dorks....

Advertisement
I'm a Duke fan too. Once upon a time UM didn't have a program, and if you wanted to follow college basketball you latched onto another program. But UM always comes first for me. Even in basketball. And that day is real close at hand when Miami is gonna be the Miami of college basketball, or **** close to it. Coach L is that good.

I'm a Duke fan too. Once upon a time UM didn't have a program, and if you wanted to follow college basketball you latched onto another program. But UM always comes first for me.
I tried to explain that once before but according to these forums, if you like any other team besides Mia that wins you must be a front runner

Advertisement
I'm a Duke fan too. Once upon a time UM didn't have a program, and if you wanted to follow college basketball you latched onto another program. But UM always comes first for me.
I tried to explain that once before but according to these forums, if you like any other team besides Mia that wins you must be a front runner

Duke was a team of lovable losers when I started following them. My parents moved us to NC in 1982 when I was 11. I honestly wasn't even a college basketball fan at the time because being a UM fan it might as well not have existed. But the kids in school don't give you much of a choice up there. NC State and UNC get shoved down your throat. Especially UNC. I will say there weren't a lot of Duke fans even in North Carolina back then. Duke was that bad. I remember people calling for Coach K's head.

Duke was a team of lovable losers when I started following them. My parents moved us to NC in 1982 when I was 11. I honestly wasn't even a college basketball fan at the time because being a UM fan it might as well not have existed. But the kids in school don't give you much of a choice up there. NC State and UNC get shoved down your throat. Especially UNC. I will say there weren't a lot of Duke fans even in North Carolina back then. Duke was that bad. I remember people calling for Coach K's head.
For me, I have lived in Florida most of my life but have had a couple of stints living in Raleigh. The first time I stayed in Raleigh I was 9 yrs old. I was always a cane fan because pops instilled that in me since the day I was born, but in 99 I didn't even know Miami had a basketball team, meanwhile I'm watching Brand, Jay Williams, Boozer, Battier, and Dunleavy almost every game on local stations.

For me, I have lived in Florida most of my life but have had a couple of stints living in Raleigh. The first time I stayed in Raleigh I was 9 yrs old. I was always a cane fan because pops instilled that in me since the day I was born, but in 99 I didn't even know Miami had a basketball team, meanwhile I'm watching Brand, Jay Williams, Boozer, Battier, and Dunleavy almost every game on local stations.

See, that's just dumb. In 1999 Miami had a very good basketball team. If you said 1989, you might have had a tiny, miniscule point, but you'd still be a POS. In 1999 Miami was in the midst of one of the best runs in the Big East. Miami was in a three year stretch where they won more Big East games than any other school, including UConn who won the national title in 1999. In 1999 Miami beat UConn in Storrs. Miami was a #2 seed in 1999. Miami went 15-3 in the Big East in 1999 and was a top 10 team. That's on you if you didn't know Miami had a basketball team.

See, that's just dumb. In 1999 Miami had a very good basketball team. If you said 1989, you might have had a tiny, miniscule point, but you'd still be a POS. In 1999 Miami was in the midst of one of the best runs in the Big East. Miami was in a three year stretch where they won more Big East games than any other school, including UConn who won the national title in 1999. In 1999 Miami beat UConn in Storrs. Miami was a #2 seed in 1999. Miami went 15-3 in the Big East in 1999 and was a top 10 team. That's on you if you didn't know Miami had a basketball team.

Man stop it. You are doing to much. Of course I know they had a basketball team silly, but can you tell me how much I got to see them play living in Raleigh? I was 9 in 99 with limited to no access to the internet, and basic cable. Every Duke game was on local tv. Duke had no affiliation with Miami, and they had an amazing team at the time so being young and impressionable, I took a natural liking to Duke. I didn't start following Miami basketball until Jack McClinton started dropping bombs.

So how does that make me a pos because I latched onto a team at an early age that had no affiliation what so ever with the Canes?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back