Grant DuBose (Stud WR Has Entered the Portal)(Now Withdrawn)

Advertisement
we have had multiple LA techs in one season
Getting shut out was different. Enos’s offenses sucked but were the greatest show on turf compared to this. He had Zion and Campbell starting as true fr and other youngsters on the line. Then mix in Jarren at qb. Far worse situation and he still managed as much or more as Gattis.

Advertisement
It was actually reported right before the game he was out. No idea why they let him call plays in the bowl.

To be honest I can’t remember how it went , I actually searched through my posts to see. I know there was people saying he wasn’t officially done until the bowl abortion and the TR report wad false when it was made. I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast sooooo I give up.

Advertisement
I’d be shocked if it wasn’t soon after the last game. I see no way it lasts to Esd
Throwing darts at a board to choose plays if Miami makes a bowl game would likely be more successful then whatever the heck Gattis has been doing all year.

I’d be shocked if it wasn’t soon after the last game. I see no way it lasts to Esd
Makes sense for a Sunday announcement ... even if we win Saturday. Appoint Ponce interim OC. Get on with recruiting 23 class and portal. Hopefully they have already vetted the replacement choice and will be ready to make that announcement at least 2 weeks before ESD.

If we make a bowl game jettison Goatass anyway, and let LCE, D$, and Cribby dictate the offensive packages call the plays. Guarentee Mallory wouldn’t be in on running plays etc.

Advertisement
when did you attend UNCC?

I was there spring 2010- spring 2012, left right when the plans were materializing for the stadium
Almost the same time, Started on Dec 2009 and graduated in Dec 2011. Graduated in Journalsim and covered soccer/Bball for school and then worked for Rivals 4 yrs covering NC high school recruits in football and basketball.

The main Miami guy I knew was Berrios when he was in high school was committed to Kentucky at the time. He came to under armor camp I was helping run in Charlotte at the time and he was electric at camp. Funny story of him pulling up in a Escalade with chains/Jewelry and lots or local athletes didn’t know him and kinda laughed at him until they saw him run his 40 and light up the camp where nobody could cover him.

I’ll take a ban bet with anyone that he’s gone. Him and Ponce.

Y’all gotta stop with the “if he comes back”. He ain’t.

Mario may be stubborn at times (newsflash, all successful coaches are to an extent) but he’s not stupid. He’s not Manny.
Manny had no problems admitting that he made a mistake and drop kicked Enos right away.

Advertisement
And yet doubled and tripled down on his gimmicky trash defense every single year.

Mario won’t stick with this.
Manny was way over his head here. He should have stuck with Temple; but the line will forever be on his resume that he was a P5 HC.
MSN, I hated our previous AD. Can't even remember his name and I hope that no one refreshes my memory.

Makes sense for a Sunday announcement ... even if we win Saturday. Appoint Ponce interim OC. Get on with recruiting 23 class and portal. Hopefully they have already vetted the replacement choice and will be ready to make that announcement at least 2 weeks before ESD.
Tbh I don’t know when it’ll be announced but it wouldn’t make sense to drag it out to Esd unless the kids know the deal.

Can’t appoint a guy as temporary OC who’s also getting canned.

Advertisement
Back