Grant DuBose (Stud WR Has Entered the Portal)(Now Withdrawn)

Canegrad89

Recruit
Grant DuBose (a WR with next-level talent, over 160 catches & almost 1,700 yards the last two seasons) has entered the Portal with the intent of moving from the Charlotte 49ers to a higher profile program that can help get him drafted. I haven't watched film but others speak highly of him & he's certainly produced. The Canes should likely be all over this. Can someone with ties to the staff/coaches make sure they know this and at least take a look?

Advertisement
jim carrey disbelief GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Curious to see what WR's actually give us a look with the current scheme in place. Because if I was trying to increase my stock I'm not playing for gattis
Then you would be best off not attending whichever university Gattis will be coaching at next year because it won’t be Miami. Transfers and recruits who come Oor don’t come will make that decision because of Mario and the university. Not Gattis or Steele or any other coach. That is how Mario recruits.

Then you would be best off not attending whichever university Gattis will be coaching at next year because it won’t be Miami. Transfers and recruits who come Oor don’t come will make that decision because of Mario and the university. Not Gattis or Steele or any other coach. That is how Mario recruits.
I believe that but these kids generally make a choice quick and currently he's still employed

Advertisement
I would say to try to grab his teammate Victor Tucker as well, but I think Tucker is bereft of eligibility.

Advertisement
If Gattis isn't canned I doubt we gat anyone except a kid that is just looking for any P5 school.Of course they are probably still better than what we have already.
I’ll take a ban bet with anyone that he’s gone. Him and Ponce.

Y’all gotta stop with the “if he comes back”. He ain’t.

Mario may be stubborn at times (newsflash, all successful coaches are to an extent) but he’s not stupid. He’s not Manny.

Yes, but it's a lot easier to do that with HS kids where they know Mario will be here for four years and their coordinator probably won't.

These portal kids want.... NIL, NFL, BIG GAMES/WINNING. We can def give them the NIL. 2&3 are questionable in the shor term (depending on position)

Advertisement
Back