granny Cook speaks again

Advertisement
Al needs to step it up to get in Granny's good graces. We got one more of these in stock at the warehouse . Say the word Al and it's yours

521.jpg

Advertisement
I'm going to laugh when he goes to Florida

don't know if I would laugh at loosing a recruit that good, but would be better than going to FSU for me.

It wouldn't be laughing in an, "I'm happy way." It would be funny because his recruitment has turned into a circus on this board, and no one thinks he's going to Florida, the school he's still technically committed to.

Advertisement
"insiders" on 247 crystal ball most of the time go off of what they hear form the coaching staff. We know that kids tell coaches what they want to hear. ALLOT of times kids succumb to pressure during official visits and say things to make the coaches happy but when NSD comes its a different story.

In this case, I am going off of what Pete said not too long ago.. everyone around Cook thinks its FSU, not .. "we don't know" etc but a specific school.

Alex Collins lied to his own mother for a fat white guy that early resembles that schools mascot.

Yeah, but Alex Collins got what he wanted. An outstanding freshman year, uninjured, and barring injuries, he'll be on his way to the league in a few short years. At the U, he would have had to share time with the Duke. Unlikely he would have been the featured back like he was at Arkansas. Everybody here was talking about all the other outstanding backs Arkansas was recruiting but Collins was THE man there.

The man in a **** state on one of the worst teams in all of NCAA football. Lost their last 9 games. He could have had close to what he had at Redneck state at Miami. Running backs always get nicked up or injured. Nothing worse playing when you are not 100%. Nothing wrong with sharing the backfield with somebody else. NFL stands for Not For Long. Always better to put less mileage on your body while you can.

I agree with you. I always thought he would have been better off at the U. He could have been a 1000 yard rusher at home, splitting time with Duke, and playing in front of friends and family. Instead he went to the boondocks. I doubt the kid has any regrets, though. He's probably perfectly happy, particularly considering he might have profited in other ways from his decision. You can preach all you want about loyalty, family, hometown...but many of these kids don't care.

"insiders" on 247 crystal ball most of the time go off of what they hear form the coaching staff. We know that kids tell coaches what they want to hear. ALLOT of times kids succumb to pressure during official visits and say things to make the coaches happy but when NSD comes its a different story.

In this case, I am going off of what Pete said not too long ago.. everyone around Cook thinks its FSU, not .. "we don't know" etc but a specific school.

Alex Collins lied to his own mother for a fat white guy that early resembles that schools mascot.

Yeah, but Alex Collins got what he wanted. An outstanding freshman year, uninjured, and barring injuries, he'll be on his way to the league in a few short years. At the U, he would have had to share time with the Duke. Unlikely he would have been the featured back like he was at Arkansas. Everybody here was talking about all the other outstanding backs Arkansas was recruiting but Collins was THE man there.

The man in a **** state on one of the worst teams in all of NCAA football. Lost their last 9 games. He could have had close to what he had at Redneck state at Miami. Running backs always get nicked up or injured. Nothing worse playing when you are not 100%. Nothing wrong with sharing the backfield with somebody else. NFL stands for Not For Long. Always better to put less mileage on your body while you can.

I agree with you. I always thought he would have been better off at the U. He could have been a 1000 yard rusher at home, splitting time with Duke, and playing in front of friends and family. Instead he went to the boondocks. I doubt the kid has any regrets, though. He's probably perfectly happy, particularly considering he might have profited in other ways from his decision. You can preach all you want about loyalty, family, hometown...but many of these kids don't care.

It always sucks when we lose home town kids to other schools. Teams like UF, FSU, ALA, Auburn, Clemson and others. But to Arkansas? They are the worst piece of crap team in the south. What the ****.

I think there was a time a few weeks ago where Cook was in play but my guess is that's over. Cook, Lane and the other S.Fl. Gator commits have a long and close relationship with the Gator staff. I think when it's all said and done they all stick.

I think there was a time a few weeks ago where Cook was in play but my guess is that's over. Cook, Lane and the other S.Fl. Gator commits have a long and close relationship with the Gator staff. I think when it's all said and done they all stick.

Better confirm that with Warchant.

Advertisement

You mean the brand new OC they just brought in and got an instant decommit?

I'm not saying your wrong, but the OC and the system probably is the most important thing to them next to PT.

He shared carries on a 3-9 team that also included 0 wins in the SEC. Collins had 190 carries and Jonathan Williams had 150.

He shared carries on a 3-9 team that also included 0 wins in the SEC. Collins had 190 carries and Jonathan Williams had 150.

if by "got what he wanted" you mean pretended he was white.. sure..get got that (even though they probably call him every racist worst behind his back). Bielma shoved as many carries as he could vs crappy teams to try to get him over 1k mark and he did but Williams is clearly the better RB for Arkansas. AC is a good RB and we could of used him but i would not even risk giving the #3 jersey to someone other than Coley!!

Advertisement
I'm not too much into grannys. I like MILFs, mature, etc., but most grannys are too old, droopy and wrinkled, with extra layers of rolling fat.

Advertisement
Back