granny Cook speaks again

-signed financial aid papers with three schools - Miami, Florida and Florida State
-That allows cook to communicate with coaches at all three schools during this period of recruiting. But his grandmother, Betty Cook, says he's taking a breather from it all with his decision around the corner - he'll announce at the Under Armour game.
-says "He's excited, nervous," "He's just been relaxing, said he's done with all his recruiting."
-"Wherever he's at, I'm comfortable with it," she said. "There's no wrong choice."
-he will announce at halftime of the all-star game.
-says "He's going to be choosing out of the three choices - Florida, Florida State and Miami,"
-says "I just tell him he needs to do what he's doing, make the best choice that's best for him," "Where he's going, he's got to be comfortable. He has to be the one that's there."

Would Betty be surprised if Dalvin chooses Miami?

Her response: "It's hard to say what he'll do." (She must read this board as well)

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1590426

Advertisement
Granny leading the cook sweepstakes. She'll have a new property in north florida

Advertisement
doenst sound like she thinks he is a nole lock. it would be nuts if this kid wound up at florida through all this.

"Wherever he's at, I'm comfortable with it," she said.

doenst sound like she thinks he is a nole lock. it would be nuts if this kid wound up at florida through all this.

"Wherever he's at, I'm comfortable with it," she said.

How did you get anything out of any of those empty words? She said absolutely nothing, and whoever published that worthless **** is a desperate schnurr. I'm going to interview a squashed snail that I saw outside Cook's house yesterday.

Advertisement
David and Chris of 247 are still predicting this will be a cane, so until they change like they did with dixon I will remain optimistic

David and Chris of 247 are still predicting this will be a cane, so until they change like they did with dixon I will remain optimistic

Chris has had some great interviews with Cook and he said yesterday that he doesn't think anybody knows where Cook is going right now so he isn't completely oblivious to the situation by any means

Advertisement
"insiders" on 247 crystal ball most of the time go off of what they hear form the coaching staff. We know that kids tell coaches what they want to hear. ALLOT of times kids succumb to pressure during official visits and say things to make the coaches happy but when NSD comes its a different story.

In this case, I am going off of what Pete said not too long ago.. everyone around Cook thinks its FSU, not .. "we don't know" etc but a specific school.

Alex Collins lied to his own mother for a fat white guy that early resembles that schools mascot.

if she's doing interviews she's trolling and on that secret squirrel ****. don't know why we try to interpret every quote from these recruits/fam members

Advertisement
lane doesnt know where he is going, he just knows he will follow him

they talk probably everyday you think he says "hey on jan 2 imma let you know where WE are spending the next 3-4 years"

So then the whole family, Yearby and Darling knows too then. They just gained a real relationship the past few months and now they're the best of friends talking everyday?Did you forget when it was said by Lane that he and Quincy talked everyday? That lasted long

lane doesnt know where he is going, he just knows he will follow him

they talk probably everyday you think he says "hey on jan 2 imma let you know where WE are spending the next 3-4 years"

So then the whole family, Yearby and Darling knows too then. They just gained a real relationship the past few months and now they're the best of friends talking everyday?Did you forget when it was said by Lane that he and Quincy talked everyday? That lasted long

believe what you want committed or not they can still lie. he probably told them before he told lane still doesnt matter

IOU seems to think Cook isn't coming after talking to him. Can't say i disagree.

Advertisement
Back