Graig Cooper

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If I remember correctly, he was a solid player but his vision wasn’t always the best. He seemed to miss the hole multiple times each game. That said, he was fun to watch. Great speed and athleticism.

I always felt that he wasted a lot of motion and took unnecessary risk with the way he ran with the ball away from his body. It was kind of strange.

But he was a good back and had a great all-around game vs FSU in '09.

He ran hard for a smaller dude, but could never live up to the hype after supposedly outplaying his teammate, LeSean McCoy, at Milford Prep.

That knee injury was a dirty shame.

Advertisement
Mike James, Lamar Miller, Damien Berry, Storm Johnson, and Cooper was the RB core in 2010. How in the **** did that team not do damage? Don’t answer that question lol. Benjamin, Aldarius Johnson, Hankerson, and Laron Byrd at WR to go along with an o line who all has been in the NFL (Henderson and Linder are still in the league).

Loved Cooper. Thought he was gonna be the next great one until that injury. Also believe we missed out on Storm Johnson. I was all in on him being next after Coop. I didn’t pay much attention to his career when he left. Though it seems like he never lived up to the hype, bc I didn’t hear much about him.

Advertisement
Back